Steve Nash Left Wife Cause She Got Pregnant By Teammate? *EDIT* Barbosa's Name Cleared!(?)

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Wow that's terrible.

When I think about it, I'd be 100x more pissed if someone impregnated my wife vs. just having sex.

On a figurative level it's terrible. The man occupied your wife's fertile womb with his genes for 9 months.

And then the fact that he was around the entire time. And if Nash was helping her during her pregnancy...crushing. I bet he thought back to all those times she used it as an excuse.

Feels bad man.
word cause she could have aborted or used protection beforehand

but then again this happens all the time and we do not know if it really happened

She probably didn't know for sure until the baby was born. I'm assuming Nash was hitting it raw too, so maybe she prayed it was his seed. Didn't work out that way.

Shorty mad ugly, too. Barbosa a fool for that.

She probably didn't know for sure until the baby was born. I'm assuming Nash was hitting it raw too, so maybe she prayed it was his seed. Didn't work out that way.

Shorty mad ugly, too. Barbosa a fool for that.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Barbosa is in Toronto.

That's punishment enough for doing this

indifferent.gif
,Toronto > Your city
even if it's LA

Toronto > NY.
i lol'd. 

but seriously... toronto (the team) isn't good. 

Barbosa is in Toronto.

indifferent.gif
,Toronto > Your city
even if it's LA

Toronto > NY.
i lol'd. 

I really don't see that as the issue. He got buckets w/ dudes wife, now he gettin money and buckets in his country

Barbosa is in Toronto.

indifferent.gif
,Toronto > Your city
even if it's LA

Toronto > NY.
i lol'd. 

I really don't see that as the issue. He got buckets w/ dudes wife, now he gettin money and buckets in his country

Barbosa is in Toronto.

indifferent.gif
,Toronto > Your city
even if it's LA

Toronto > NY.
i lol'd. 

laugh.gif
 I know,and they never have been good. 
I still don't understand how a city as big (4th biggest city in North America) and with as much stuff to do like Toronto still can't attract free agents and can't keep star players. Absolutely ludicrous 
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes would rather play in some middle scale city in the US than an International city like Toronto. It's not like you have to learn a new language..

Barbosa is in Toronto.

indifferent.gif
,Toronto > Your city
even if it's LA

Toronto > NY.
i lol'd. 

laugh.gif
 I know,and they never have been good. 
I still don't understand how a city as big (4th biggest city in North America) and with as much stuff to do like Toronto still can't attract free agents and can't keep star players. Absolutely ludicrous 
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes would rather play in some middle scale city in the US than an International city like Toronto. It's not like you have to learn a new language..

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

This is messed up on so many levels if true.

Anyways, atleast Nash wont have to pay her child support and should have legitimate grounds not to give her divorce money.

The judge will make sure nash gives her some money. And just b/c the baby may not be his the judge could make nash pay child support under the umbrella of "doing what's in the best interest of the child."

no he can't and won't. there's no duty to support a child that is not yours. nash will have to pay alimony to her and support the two children they already had.

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

This is messed up on so many levels if true.

Anyways, atleast Nash wont have to pay her child support and should have legitimate grounds not to give her divorce money.

The judge will make sure nash gives her some money. And just b/c the baby may not be his the judge could make nash pay child support under the umbrella of "doing what's in the best interest of the child."

no he can't and won't. there's no duty to support a child that is not yours. nash will have to pay alimony to her and support the two children they already had.

Back
Top Bottom