Steve Nash PE "Cradle Rock Low" Thread -- Vol. How Low Can You Go?

I would wear them, I love lows. I'm hooping in LeBron 2 lows now, but no zoom? The outsole also doesn't look very flexible which is especiallydangerous in a low shoe

dam....
these r ... just...
making worse n worse = =;;
nash's shoes r worse n worse looking...
last year one was looked kinda like soccer+running shoes but for bball... this year... just an evoluted dunk low...
wth...

Originally Posted by DatzToothLess

I would wear them, I love lows. I'm hooping in LeBron 2 lows now, but no zoom? The outsole also doesn't look very flexible which is especially dangerous in a low shoe

Dude says this right below a picture of Rondo driving and and another picture of Rondo dunking... while wearing the shoes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dangerous? Looks pretty safe to me...

I mean, everyone here, just stop the debate over the performance of a shoe you haven't tried on or even seen in person yet. Seriously. And if you try themand ball up for a few games and they don't work for you, then come say that. But don't get up in here and start speculating and trashing the shoebecause it doesn't look the way you think a basketball shoe should.

Surprising how narrow minded cats on NT are...

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

dam....
these r ... just...
last year one was looked kinda like soccer+running shoes but for bball... this year... just an evoluted dunk low...
wth...
Uhhh... Dunks were originally MADE FOR BASKETBALL. THAT IS WHY THEY'RE CALLED DUNKS. So a Dunkcan't evolve to be a basketball shoe, because it's already a basketball shoe.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

dam....
these r ... just...
wth...

these arent even words.
laugh.gif

shoes are dope.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Dude says this right below a picture of Rondo driving and and another picture of Rondo dunking... while wearing the shoes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dangerous? Looks pretty safe to me...

I mean, everyone here, just stop the debate over the performance of a shoe you haven't tried on or even seen in person yet. Seriously. And if you try them and ball up for a few games and they don't work for you, then come say that. But don't get up in here and start speculating and trashing the shoe because it doesn't look the way you think a basketball shoe should.

Surprising how narrow minded cats on NT are...
QFT

From what Im told these are a performance gem on the court. Like I assumed and shared before... they were inspired by Nashes love for Skate boarding as he doesor used to thru the streets of NYC going to different Pick Up games..

I mean they were done for Stevie Nash.... so they weren't going to let them perform like Basura on court.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

From what Im told these are a performance gem on the court. Like I assumed and shared before... they were inspired by Nashes love for Skate boarding as he does or used to thru the streets of NYC going to different Pick Up games..

I mean they were done for Stevie Nash.... so they weren't going to let them perform like Basura on court.
Thanks, bruh (and thanks to everyone else chiming in with knowledge on these).

These are NOT PE's! I wish that those at HOH, Nike or whomever are calling these shoes that are being sold @ retail FSR Player Exclusives, because they areNOT! Nike with another lie, then another gimmick. No wonder they are losing fans!

From what Im told these are a performance gem on the court. Like I assumed and shared before... they were inspired by Nashes love for Skate boarding as he does or used to thru the streets of NYC going to different Pick Up games..

You are just as bad as those who are trashing this shoe! You haven't tried them YOURself, yet you are going on what someone else says!It's a bunch of crap! You have to try them for yourself, before making a informed response on how they perform! You don't know if they are good or bad,and I hate when so called insiders try and sway a post, just because they THINK that they know what someone else may not! Fans of Nike will say great thingsabout anything in support of Nike, as if they can do no wrong, even when it comes to some of their wack designers!

Whatevah'!
indifferent.gif

See those in my avy? THOSE are player exclusives! One size, made for one player. A foot mould was made for the specific player, and only those who wear hissize, can wear this shoe! Not some 15 year old who is simply out to make Nike more money! If you buy those so called "Pe's", you are gettinggipped!

DC... do you really have a thing for me dude? I mean really?.....

At no point did I say what I thought... ONLY what I was told from my folks on Campus.. thats all. You should really take a step back when hopping on my sack every chance you get...as if you are busting me out and we are in 3rd grade.

You are very very very right. I haven't tried these on and dont intend to.. cause Dunk looking shoes aren't my thing. However, I can share whatever the hell info I want if its from WELL informed folks. if you choose to disagree.. then do so.. but why ALWAYS do you need to respond to something I say? I dont claim to be the Gospel..so why do you?

As for your PEs? Who cares... there's plenty of 15 year olds who have exclusive PEs of players who had Foot Molds made for them... Most of them are kids of Nike employees.. its really no big deal.. My kids have em too.. They'll actually be able to wear them in a few years as well. But those don't define me nor them... their shoes bruh.

I see you still need that e-hug

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I could dissect your post, then point out the irony in what you've stated. My point was simple, then wasn't an attack on you. You saythat someone on campus told you that the shoes were together, right? So how does that make your word, bond? That person works for Nike, as you used to. Thatperson will get behind that product, just because it's a nike product!Also, nice try @ hinting that I adore Adi and my PE's, as if they mean somethingmore than what they are. Look, I actually played with and against the guys whose shoes I have. I am not some wannabe who sits on *Talk Radio*, speculatingabout what it means to be good at doing the thing! In regard to Adidas, they make a fantastic product that lasts! It's not some hyped up piece of junk, onethat has to be lied about in order to sell like these so called Nash "PE's".

In regard to that e-hug? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are in NO POSITION to even suggest that!
roll.gif

Hey DC, any chance those are Mike Miller adidas PEs in your avy? If so, I bet they're certainly worth a pretty penny now that he dropped that second-rateshoe company to jump onbaord with Nike.

Glad to see Mike Miller reppin' the swoosh in Lebron Zoom Soldier 3's.

Personally, I can't wait to cop some Steve Nash-themed GR Cradle Rocks!

Back
Top Bottom