Steve Nash PE "Cradle Rock Low" Thread -- Vol. How Low Can You Go?

Im goin to get a pair just so I can speak on them legally and by the Morality of DC... so that I am a truthful and righteous man.

I mean its the only way.

^ They're on ebay cause only the limited edition ones have dropped at the %!*++#%$! resellers are trying to sell them for $150 or so. When they drop forreal they'll be near $100 and probably available at all major retailers. Hopefully, that is.

most of them I am seeing on ebay in size 11 are about $115 shipped... not bad...

Originally Posted by clkru

Hey DC, any chance those are Mike Miller adidas PEs in your avy? If so, I bet they're certainly worth a pretty penny now that he dropped that second-rate shoe company to jump onbaord with Nike.

Glad to see Mike Miller reppin' the swoosh in Lebron Zoom Soldier 3's.

Personally, I can't wait to cop some Steve Nash-themed GR Cradle Rocks!
You know, Nike is like that ugly chick with a lot of money! You know that you shouldn't be messing with her, but she'll pick up the tabevery time!

BTW, I don't let my sneakers sit in a corner, just to see how much they are worth. I ball in my kicks. What kind of insignificant culture are you from,where you cannot just like something? What kind of shallow existence do you have?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

No need to quote what you said: You know what you wrote.

But yes... you are right...I did ask the person on Campus.. who works for Nike.. but NO you'd be wrong because they do not work for Nike Basketball. Hence them being somewhat obective. What you dont realize is Nike's different business units ALL compete against each other. Thus, Nike Basketball abhores Nike Sportswear aka Retro.. because they basically gut and retool everything Nike Basketball once produced.

So to your point.. each section of Nike DOES NOT get behind every product.. as a matter of fact that soo far from the truth Im sure many are laughing at that statement. So yes.. I did "hear" and yes I shared. Shame on me. If someone buys a shoe from what they hear.. so be it... if it does not work for them.. they are free to return it. In another thread based on this shoe, I also stated if this shoe is poo poo on court, Im sure Nashes shoe could be alot different than the produced version as are some other shoes signature athletes get compared to the retail version.

And Yes.. Im a wanna be Sports Talker, who's played with and against other athletes who are in the league.. both NFL and NBA.. but I dont brag about it as if it some how legitimizes my opionions as you might. What's a pick up game. You act like playing against dudes in College or in a pick up game makes you as good as they? If so, you might not be on the message board hanging from their straps acting as if you also draw their checks.

Bruh you DO need a hug.. from someone. Somehow...You take life too seriously. Im having too much fun to do that.

Again, you are in NO position to suggest strap hanging, message board hanging, or any other hanging by anyone, anywhere! You...just...can't! Now Idon't dislike you, I don't know you! In fact, your mere presence is quite comical to me, especially while you defend a company that canned your behind,over some bullskip! Keep on keepin' on baby! Maybe you'll get that position back! Someday! Somehow!

P.S. When you get those Nashty joints? Who is a cat that I really, really dig! As he may be one of the most down to earth cats in the NBA, make sure that yourwell informed opinion includes playing basketball in them, instead of simply playing the fool, cool?
wink.gif

i would mess with them. maybe not for league ball but definitely casually and maybe a pickup game or something.

it's really not that serious.

i've seen cats at the park play in anything from dunks to chucks to timbs to flip-flops to ninja shoes.

DC... as I mentioned in posts before.. speak what you know and be intelligent when you make those comments. I have never been fired, canned or let go from ANY job I've ever had. Mostly in part because before being in Oregon I owned my own Marketing Business...and do so again now not being in the Beav... So I wouldn't fire myself.

I do appreciate your attempts at thinking you know however. But to the point of playing the cool fool or fool thats cool like yourself. I wont ball as seriously as I would in a pair of higher cut boots... as my preference is not low. But I am more than capable of giving my opinion as you are. I wont be able to take the court against gil and caron however for this assessment so forgive the competition. I would be more than confident that I could hold my own with you on the court my man.

Defend a company that canned me. ....lol Talk about comical.
You don't know WHO I am, so how do you know that you can hold your own against me on court? I forgot, someone on the Nike campus must havetold you who I might be!
laugh.gif

^^Hey Mister.. thanks for the pics.. as funny as they do look.. its weird that they seem to fit Nashes Persona....if that makes sense...

Almost like a retro feel..

Dude really gives himself too much credit... lol

No.. no one knows you or cares to... nor I... but unless you are the second coming of Kenny Anderson....more like Kenny Chesney... Im sure I'll be ok...

Lets just say youd never dunk on me....and you better have a jumper good from the locker room.
lay off the country music singers, rock...
roll.gif

they really do look like dunks.....and he's taped up almost all the way to his calves

even though I dont get why people dont ignore DC

I'd pay a couple bucks to watch DC vs. Rock play 1 on 1 to 21.

dc=trying to lift the moon off your head...seriously the shoe wasnt made with your 250 pound head in mind.stick with your custom foot molded for someone elsets commanders and quit hating on something that wasnt made for you because if that was the case you would be having some thrilrahnas or cut creator lows inyour pic

eek.gif
^^^ C'mon guys, I created this thread so everyone can discuss the SHOE, not personal politics ...

can we get back on topic?
nerd.gif

(If you have a problem with "someone", just report them -- it's pretty obvious who's here to derail the thread ... as usual ... )

I agree.. I do apologize Big D... but its hard not to play in the reindeer game. I say we all do that ignore button...

If he should address me.. oh well.. I'll never know. I'll be better for it.

I'll let you all know when I get a pair in to check out...

might have to pick these up.....if they hit outlets......they're niiiice.....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom