Steve Nash PE "Cradle Rock Low" Thread -- Vol. How Low Can You Go?

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

imo they perform better than the mvps

do they run the same as the mvp's?
size wise yes, but the heel to toe transaction on the cradle rocks could use some work.

and they're cut very, very low.

Yeah, if you've seen Nash,Rondo, & other hoop in these. They have their ankles wrapped like mummys. I like these a lot. Just wish/hope they cone outwith more/better colorways. Super comfy.

got myself a pair... couldn't pass on it. but im still waiting for them to release the P.E.

4085088310_9321478b14_o.jpg

4085088178_854187b885_o.jpg

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

could have nabbed a couple pairs of Nash's for real cheap today.

still, decided against for now.

adulthood.
smh.gif
Dude calling himself an adult has the teenager who plays Hermoine Granger in his avy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

riiiight.

oggling hot 19 year olds makes me a pervert.
eyes.gif

i mean she's only almost 2 years past legal age. and within 5 years of my own age. what am i thinking?

people got the internet right in front of them and they cant even do research before deciding to sound moronic as #$%^.

Research? I called her a teenager. She's a teenager. You bemoaning your adulthood while checking out girls that would be a FRESHMAN in college doesn'tjive.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Research? I called her a teenager. She's a teenager. You bemoaning your adulthood while checking out girls that would be a FRESHMAN in college doesn't jive.

what planet do you live on?
laugh.gif

never mind checking out, im seeing girls that age on the regular.

bagging entirely legal hotass 'doesnt jive'
roll.gif

just because you cant throw game dont go around trying to make some entirely ridiculous morality call.

that @$#% is pathetic.

ive played in these - just a muck around full court game

cushion was alrite. those who have tried the shoes on will know its very comfy.
traction was decent but not wow.
i just recovered from a really bad ankle injury and these really didnt give me any confidence at all in my ankle area.
i have worn lows all my life so im used to them but i think these are just pretty much dunk lows.
you guys can see nash tapes his ankles when he plays so i guess thats why he can wear them.

overall, a great looking shoe imo ( i got the away cw)
i would wear them out or for some casual shoot around
but i think we can all agree there much better choices out there for proper game shoes

Originally Posted by gelotissimo

ive played in these - just a muck around full court game

cushion was alrite. those who have tried the shoes on will know its very comfy.
traction was decent but not wow.
i just recovered from a really bad ankle injury and these really didnt give me any confidence at all in my ankle area.
i have worn lows all my life so im used to them but i think these are just pretty much dunk lows.
you guys can see nash tapes his ankles when he plays so i guess thats why he can wear them.

overall, a great looking shoe imo ( i got the away cw)
i would wear them out or for some casual shoot around
but i think we can all agree there much better choices out there for proper game shoes
I think all pro players tape their ankles. I think this is also kobe's reasoning that regardless if it is high cut or low cut they will allhave their ankle tape and they can all have sprain/injury if they land on anyones foot/shoe or any akward landing. So for these speedy players, they ratherhave a light or low cut shoes that could be a plus for them in the long run than to have a high cut that is heavy that could not also protect them from anklesprain.

the home colorway is prob. my most fav. one so far but the pe's being are around the league are super nice

-Tyler

i would mess with the black/white pair if they released as a GR. under retail too but not to ball seriously lol.

Where are you guys ordering from? I want to stare at them for awhile. They look good during game play but I want to see them from pics.

Where are you guys ordering from? I want to stare at them for awhile. They look good during game play but I want to see them from pics.

Back
Top Bottom