Steve Nash PE "Cradle Rock Low" Thread -- Vol. How Low Can You Go?

I would wear these during ball and casually. They don't look like their ballin shoes but if their good enough for Nash their good enough for me.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Coach Hubie

=
Dark Chocolate

=
buzz0411
Dag.. how many alias' do you have bruh? Are you that pressed to hide your identity?
laugh.gif
Oh well.. just one more name to hit the ignore button on. Funny how you posted the exact same thing twice since everyone put DC on "ignore"
roll.gif

Dude thats pressed

Now back to the shoes...The PE's..> The Nash Cradle Rocks...
Oh geeezzz....
roll.gif
The shoes suck, even though I dig Nashty asa person, but I don't need two names in order to say that.

Originally Posted by Aljayz863

I would wear these during ball and casually. They don't look like their ballin shoes but if their good enough for Nash their good enough for me.

(except for the spelling errors) QFT

Tried these out, the Full length Cushlon is surprisingly comfy. Simple and sweet.

Anyone looking for the Nash PE (Asia/Canada Release), I can help you out.

wivmd.jpg

I have to try these on, I really can't believe they would be good to ball in. They are SUCH a departure from his previous shoes. Most of the shoes he hasworn have performed very well and I just can't imagine this shoe being on the same level as the jet flights or zoom bb 1.

peace,

Jonas

white based colorway dropped in asia..

i don't have pics uploaded, but if you take the black PHX c/w posted a few posts up..

white midsole and upper, same grain and patent placement.. purple swoosh/outsole, still orange on the lace holes.. purple SN logo on the back.

EDIT: found a pic

367172-112-3.jpg

played ball in my pair and they felt good, better than the mvps imo.

they're comfy & the traction is great!

dont know why a lot are hating on these though.

i guess they let their shoes affect their game too much.

peace!

Not sure why anyone is surprised that these might perform well just because they aren't real "fancy" lol... Think about the BB2.. it was anothershoe upper with a Zoom sole. This is just another upper...

and the low-top movement continues.

as a dude who's been wearing low tops for ball forever, I find this one a lil bit weird
laugh.gif
weirder than Gil wearing those AirMax TNs in a pre season game.

could have nabbed a couple pairs of Nash's for real cheap today.

still, decided against for now.

adulthood.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Not sure why anyone is surprised that these might perform well just because they aren't real "fancy" lol... Think about the BB2.. it was another shoe upper with a Zoom sole. This is just another upper...

So is this full length cushion, some kind of zoom or lunar or whatever that DHIP stuff from the jumpman pros is?

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

adulthood.
smh.gif
Dude calling himself an adult has the teenager who plays Hermoine Granger in his avy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

adulthood.
smh.gif
Dude calling himself an adult has the teenager who plays Hermoine Granger in his avy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

should have the blacks today...will post pictures.

does anyone know if the whites will release stateside? HOH?

Nash kicks are ugly man....wouldn't mess with them, theres a lot better bball sneakers

Back
Top Bottom