Stock Exchange DC

Shut is sending us a set of boards,Tees, and other goodies... one of which is signed by the SHUT team. UNDRCRWN is sending us the Adidas + undrcrwn shoes, in bulk apparently.

don't sleep!

I talked to numerous people outside the area (Philly, NYC, Delaware), and none of them bammas had no clue about this... Which brings me to my issue.

Is this being advertised everywhere? I mean, as much as we pigeon hold, we still ARE the Nation's Capital.

I was just shocked at all the sponsorship, but the main "shoe dudes" I know from other areas were clueless about this event. Just a heads up.

Either way, I did my job. They coming down that night.

Rocky, I'll let you know if I need to rsvp a few more guest for your joint.

The DREAM TEAM -- "We RESPECT reality... We don't live internet lives..."
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

this event is geared towards people coming from dc/md/va.
The event materials are on Freshnessmag.com, slamxhype.com, hypebeast.com, etc.

While sneakers area an important part of the event, it is not the only aspect.

This event is really geared towards our metro area, so I'd like for people from DC/MD/VA to come out with the goods. I see mad people in the area pumping stuff on ebay, ISS, here and on HB.

further more, it is always easier for someone to come in on the tail end and say "you dont got this or what about that"... BUT, what I'd rather hear about is why more area people haven't stepped up. The event was posted in here on may 12, by Ian.
So if you got connects with people in other zones who peddle sneakers, please put us together. [email protected]
want you and your friends to get special hook ups? hook us up with people who want to come put it down. help us help you, anyone can get down with us... we want this @#%$ to be about you.

I'd rather have heads from the area team up and get tables and show and prove, than some out of towner come down here slinging kicks.

for all the talking in our area, I haven't seen a lot of people putting their alleged sneaker stockpiles on the chopping block.

show and prove! this event was created so people in this area can bring it out and show we got it like that.
if you gonna claim the nation's cap... then bring it out.

2 people can get a table for $50. that $25 per person.
or 5 of you for $10 each.
you can make it happen.

i'll be there.
i see my boy doddie from cmon is gonna be spinning that evening.
thats cool.
i'll be there with my lady.
snakeboardssssss

"diceone,"

Thanks for the reply. But, my previous "pigeon hold" statement still holds.

No need to address the rest of your rant. Anyone who reads this forum know I've been doing that blasting for over 3+ years here. I was asking a fair question.

And--in case I did take your comment the way it was written--I back up the talk, reason my comments here seem to hold so much weight.................................................................................................

I'm potentially there to support, not to get off by being with the famous sneakername folks in the area and take group pics.

Minus Ian, of course. He brings out the broads, so you gotta be on his good side to get some play these days.

lol.

The DREAM TEAM -- "We RESPECT reality... We don't live internet lives..."
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

i cant wait for this Event.... Im comeing for sure.. to BUY.. i dont have ne thing to sell....
but i was wondering does it cost money to get in to the Event? ?

thanks... see yall there....

Quote:
Thanks for the reply. But, my previous "pigeon hold" statement still holds.

ok...just so you know it's "pigeon holed".

Quote:
No need to address the rest of your rant.

um. ok.
Quote:
Anyone who reads this forum know I've been doing that blasting for over 3+ years here. I was asking a fair question.

at this point you are addressing my "rant".
And it's not a rant, it's called a statement.
if you ask "fair questions", you should be expecting answers.
I'm not here to bust anyone's chops, but I am here to see my event properly promoted and not be misrepresented.

I was only responding to your post and mean no harm.
i just want everyone to know the correct information.
I write longer posts, and tend to elaborate for clarity, as, it is very likely I will not only respond to you directly, but inform others who read on as well.

Unfortunately on the internet, people cannot read the sound of a voice, or be aware of someone's tone.
I'm a positive person, politely and directly responding to people's posts... usually.

And, I stand by my statement:
if you got it, bring it.
if you know people who got it, give me their info.... we'll get them set up to sell.
if none of those people got it to sell, bring 'em out to display.
but no matter what... this event will not be a success if people do not bring out THEIR goods.
I'm only providing a venue. And this event is only in DC.
it will never go to another city.
Stock exchange is for us. so we can have something here.
you want to be a part of stock exchange?
Awesome! now come to our city and put it down!
I want this to be the DC area institution to buy, sell and trade goods.
but if people from this area only talk about the sneakers they got for sale, and never bring em out... well. this show is gonna suck.

We gotta have a good show, right?
Si senor!
now let's get drunk.

Quote:
And--in case I did take your comment the way it was written--I back up the talk, reason my comments here seem to hold so much weight
:wink:
wink.gif

Don't worry...

Kev gonna have "wifey" problems day of and not show..........................................
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

stock exchange is scheduled to go down every 3 or 4 months.
so no, this isn't the last one.
it is the first one!

the setup I'm pitching for the next show is fcking nuts.
so don't sleep.

umm once again i have nothing to sell but reallly interested in buying.... so DOes it cost money to get in to the event!?????

yes.
admission is $5.
free tiger beer, free smart water + vitamin energy.
free @#%$ from: undrcrwn, SHUT, gentei, kickballers, skateboarder mag, urb, frank 151, c'mon, antennae, fuel tv, and some more...

vitamin water is also giving away at least 1 of 3 pairs of airmax 90's they had done for the night as well.

Back
Top Bottom