Stock Exchange DC

didnt see the fake heinekens, but did anybody catch the guy with the fake de la highs?, surprised they didnt say anything and let him in, especially the guy with the "no fakes" t-shirt, thought for sure he was gonna put him out on the spot. but i thought it was a good turnout, def thought the music was dope and appreciate the gift bag. hope to come to the next one.
WANTEDFootpatrolsPusheads" size 7.5
10deep "death to all posers" t-shirt white or blue in Medium
IM PAYPAL VERIFIED AND HAVE MONEY READY, LET ME KNOW!!!

Had fun at the event. Met a lot of cool people there and got to catch up with some people I haven't spoke in a while. Overall it was pretty cool, a lot of good stuff there. Music was nice.

I saw a couple of shoes that caught my eye. Neon Uptempos, OG ATC's, and I think I saw the 94 Retro Is but I'm not too sure. I had the silver Flightposites on.
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

if you guys see fake kicks for sale at the event please call them out.
a lot of us organizers and vendors are too busy working in various ways to police the small stuff.
just make sure you are 100% in the right.

Minor problems should be expected when you are doing something for the first time, so congrats if the most people say is "It was too crowded."

One question though: What is calling someone out with fakes going to acheive?

Just curious.

Honestly if someone is at my event wearing fakes, I think they should explain themselves.
Come tell me and I will pull them to side and see what's what.
they can leave, get a refund and consider it a lesson learned.

Secondly if you are SELLING Fakes/Variants at my event, you will be asked to remove ALL of your product from the event.
You will also be banned from ever selling at my events again.

If someone wears fakes, they are buying fakes. And buying fakes is one of the worst things ever to happen to sneaker culture.
if people make fakes, but no one buys the knock-offs, then it would stop.
Stock Exchange is the perfect place to educate people on the integrity and quality that the event should come to stand for.

plus everyone knows fake shoes are made from the blood of orphans and bones of cute kittens and puppies.
if a child goes missing, or a loved pet just disappears... it is a direct result of bootlegged sneakers.
swear to god.

For clarification: My question only pertained to someone wearing them. No need to explain it on the sales side. No one would expect anything less.

So after they explain themselves then what?

Either right or wrong, I am just trying to see how you think this would play out. In an ideal scenario, the person would not be offended and feel special to receive such a free education. What happens if the person starts a fight? Sometimes you have to know that no matter how the baby looks, you can't tell the parent it's ugly. lol

You're right about that G...I think about that all the time when I see a person rockin' fakes...It really bothers me when dudes act like they got "exclusive" @#%$.
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

The bottom line is...I do me, you do you, isn't life great when we do that​

I dont want to dwell on this area of unproductive thought.
So lets clear it up and move on:

If someone is politely asked about their shoes, it shouldn't be a big deal.
I dont think people should be harassed, or provoked, but pointing it out is fine.
If people start raggin on someone in fakes and it gets ugly, that is what security is for.

if YOU get punched by Mo Thugs at my party cus you got a big smart mouth, then thems the breaks loud mouth.

I'd rather have someone get called on their BS and it get interesting, than some dude walk around all night thinking he got away with wearing fake kicks around supposed "experts in the field" with no one being smart enough to notice.

ok. enough about this.

the HOFE Boys had a great time, and met some awesome people.

bill was great.

i wont sleep on the ladies any more either.

i did notice the undr crowns weren't' auctioned off...lol

dizzy had some heat, and he is good peoples.

we were in the "hot" room but with all the vitamin water (shameless plug), and tiger beer, i was cool, and tipsy by the end of the show.

thanx to sean and all those who lent a hand in this great event
www.iamhofe.com

We were unable to get the shoes raffled off as we had no microphone, no one was keeping their raffle tickets,and NO ONE WAS PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT THE F. WAS GOING ON.

**** was hectic. stay up on stockexchangedc.com for the giveaway.
We wanna keep people up on on the site, and early registration giveaways are perfect.

don't fret.

i aint get no giftbag :frown:
frown.gif

lol..

damn son! We got you man. no worries.
You were a huge help too bro. We have tons of magazines left over.
you like to read right? we got some rolling papers and I think some coffee from Frank 151 left as well.
Bunch of DVD and CD stuff too.

I got you man.

man i aint serious.

it was fun. glad it worked out. email me for round 2.

"nothing says douche bag like a weak @#%$ arm band tatto. Nothing except wearing a tight @#%$ black stretch shirt to show it off. Dip****"
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
BEE THHERREE!!

:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
@ Kenny...

:rofl:
roll.gif

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

i saw the fake de la highs JOSH. i think i was standing in front of the guy. LOL he is in the pictures.... im pretty sure its the first picture........ he is sitting on the couch wearing a green shirt

Quote:
no matter how the baby looks, you can't tell the parent it's ugly

This should be on a bumper sticker if it is not already.
"The petty economics of the rich are just as amazing as the silly extravagances of the poor." ebengregory

The photo gallery is in flash 8.
it's 119 images. I wont be posting those in here.

yes those are my captions.
I told everyone already that not knowing what's up in DC, is no longer in.

You should see some of the pictures i didn't put up. I could have really clowned that guy in the fake rope in MC mode.
He was looking mad chimpanzee in about 7 pics.

was he even good...
i think his name was 'contract' [self incriminating name in front of an A&R imo]
i heard dude kickin crazy writtens with izzy battle in silverspring once
Angry Black Man on an ELEVATOR
--------------------------------​
***STAY SAFE

Quote:
Where was Mr.Hazel :nerd:
nerd.gif
?

Certain faces show, best if I didn't and just stayed at Rocky's event.

I'm hated by many. :lol:
laugh.gif
Loved by many. Trust, hearts would have stopped beating if I walked in. :lol:
laugh.gif

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Back
Top Bottom