Stock Exchange DC

yeah we do need a bigger venue.
It's either going to be both floors or just an all out bigger space.

Put the word out now though. More sneaker resellers now.

...and dont jinx me with snow.

send over a venue contract, your insurance forms and facility listing and we'll talk.
what's the capacity?

I have a feeling the highlight of this event was the free vitamin water.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

And I have a feeling you weren't there.
Free Smart water as the highlight... for some maybe it was.

All we can do is make it bigger and better.

But with all you guys in here TALKING and not actually bringing out kicks, DC metro area remains weaker as opposed to stronger.
I gave you guys a venue, tables, shelving and chairs.
it's up to you to bring it out.

You salty because you had a publicly endorsed event at a club, hotel whatever that old arcade game holding spot was, yet more people showed up to a cookout at Rocks? Come on now, I see what you've been posting on hypebeast too. You know damn well not to post those pictures on here. I feel no different having not been there. Been to one sneaker party, been to them all. Posting 'Yes typical outfit from '04-'05 calling yourself a trendsetter? In the words of so many great people... Let bammas be bammas.

*Wanya Morris End of the Road* Pain in my head oh I'd rather be dead *Wanya Morris End of the Road*
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

Destination Kicks stop at that crap! Seriously! diceone is trying to bring something new to the MD/ DC/ VA area; something we all want.

Starting something out of nothing! :smh:
smh.gif

^If you only knew the half of it homie.

No offense to my NYC and Cali dudes, but these sneaker "Showoffs" and "contests" made them not the same anymore, god forbid I don't want this sneaker stuff to get people in this "urea" thinking they Nino Brown of the shoe game. but sadly it looks like that already happened.

eh... anyway.
My pics are my pics.
But I appreciate you being a fan.

Please remember:
My event isn't just about sneakers.
footwear is but one aspect.

Anyway... hate all you want, but I gave rockdeep carte blanche entrance to my event, after his, for free for him & any of his attending guests that would make it.
I support everyone's efforts to get it together.
And as crummy as you seem to be, it'd probably be cool to meet you and make you put your shoe game where your mouth is.

And I am pretty sure RockDeep didnt have 400+ paying participants at his event.
I saw that events photos. 30 people?

10 fatboys tryin to ball.
3 girls?

come on now... no disrespect. But we had 438 people PAY to get in.
come out to the next one.
It isn't JUST a "sneaker party".
Anyway, you can't say jack unless you were there. Really you cant say jack unless you are bringin something to sell or show.

there is a reason peter fahey won't come back to DC.
in 2003 no one was ready, I was there. were you?

Anyway... I'm all about making some party's and having some fun.
you can help us out, participate, etc. or try and go against a good event.
your choice.
we all gotta live here.

WHAT THE HELL!!!!! I thought the whole aspect of stock exchange was to bring light to the sneaker culture in the "area"...BUT right now you on some other @#%$...yappin' bout how much money you made..I don't get it?? Foreals though I think you need a BIG HUG!!! *proceeds to give Diceone A hug*...
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

Hustler ain't part of my name for nothin'..You can bet that!​

[Mike Epps]
"Goooooooooooooooooot Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!"
["Inappropriate Behavior," talking about Martha Stewart]
THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

I'm naming myself an honorary Dream Team member.

^U gotta get jumped in...or beat Kev in a round of supermarket sweep...both are pretty tough
Team ********
Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#21"The Great DEPRESSION​

Lol, I don't know Kimbo looks like he's had a good couple games of supermarket sweep, especially now that the female is pregnant. He probably mastered that @#%$, looking for like Pizza and jelly beans. Tee where were you though for the summit?

come on.
no one is yapping about money made.
Destination kicks is on some old BS. saying some cookout in nowheresville, VA had over 400 people at it, topping our attendance.
I gave our actual number of attendance. for the record.
Furthermore no one has anything to say about us extending our support and goodwill to everyone at the cookout.
just more BS NikeTalk.

secondly Stock Exchange IS about footwear. but not ONLY footwear.
I feel much can be achieved in the area, via the footwear aspect... but look at what destination kicks is saying.
He wasnt there, didnt go, and when prompted to put his shoe game on the display, no response.
just goin on and on about the RnR hotel being an old arcade or something?
Dizzy set up in the Arcade room. took the whole thing over.
I'm not sure if the whole building used to be an arcade or not.
It's 2 floors and only one single room is an arcade/game room.

Please also remember, my event is called STOCK exchange. not sneaker hangout, not sneaker party, or anything else only SNEAKERS.
And, if it wasn't for the OTHER aspects, the show would have not had as wide as an appeal or vendor participation.
Denim companies, media sponsors, apparel companies, artists, retailers, private foot wear sellers, custom foot wear designers, skateboard companies, and beverage sponsors all came through and gave the show a well rounded feel.

No one in here brought out anything, and YOU guys are supposed to be the areas leaders and experts on athletic and athletic heritage footwear.
You guys are this areas peoples that are supposedly holding ALL these shoes.
Yet, when this event comes out and YOU can actually make money and put that rep out there, and you don't show.
You are DC/MD/VA.
And you come on in here and state that, all day everyday.
then the one show which supports and promotes to you comes to town. no one on NT is doing anything there.

All I know is we had a show, it went down, and YOU either brought it out or didn't.

If you don't come out and you don't show items at the show, then you are just sayin that people from DC/MD/VA DONT GOT IT LIKE THAT.
This little bunch of people is the ONLY group of people steadily vibing like this.

You guys are holding DC/MD/VA back, we appealed to you, tried to find ways for everyone to be there for FREE even, and still didn't receive the support from this community.

So you tell us: what do we gotta do?

Dice, I think your attitude (whether intentional or not) is having a MAJOR effect on your event and it's reputation.

Chill out and the people will support you.

I never get into nonsense but Mods please lock this post. It is no longer productive. Only in the DC area, two steps forward and four steps back. Diceone just because you do not get somebody support today doesnt mean you will not gain it tomorrow. As a businessman please be mindful that networking, not burning bridges, taking all comments(good or bad) are just keys to success. Your disagreement with Destination is personal and should affect the rest of this forum. Your event was successful, build on it and the next one will be better. I personally will be contributing to the next one but like Scott SCOTCH and MyTsharp said do not let an attitude affect something you are building with great potential.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

to display at our event is free.

to sell, you need to buy space.

and you guys are right, I am letting personal attacks on me affect this thread.
I am trying to juggle personal and business at the same time and it isnt working. so thanks for reality checking me on the personal.

back to business.

^.. the fued didnt even begin.

see u soon.

and bamma.. yes ur the new dcm bamma .. ur chalked up on the board.

all sised over 400 teen age kids ballroomed filled event.

...good marketing move ?

love it

I was very, very happy with the turnout.
And yes, I look forward to seeing you at the next one.

Back
Top Bottom