Stolen Ipod

hey guys some @#%$#@ kids went into my parents cars and took all the change and couple of dollars and went through the glove compartments thats it..but then i realize my ipod was in the glove compartment and they took that too so its obvious that its kids..they got in the cars because my dumb parents forgot to lock there cars.they also took my dads car keys so my question is can i let apple know it was stolen so that it can be locked and they cant use it at all when they plug it in? it had a lock on it already too..i should of got that find me app

yea im mad

hey guys some @#%$#@ kids went into my parents cars and took all the change and couple of dollars and went through the glove compartments thats it..but then i realize my ipod was in the glove compartment and they took that too so its obvious that its kids..they got in the cars because my dumb parents forgot to lock there cars.they also took my dads car keys so my question is can i let apple know it was stolen so that it can be locked and they cant use it at all when they plug it in? it had a lock on it already too..i should of got that find me app

yea im mad

If they can't prevent stolen Apple iPhone 4's from being used, what are the chances that ipods are going to be rendered useless?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If they can't prevent stolen Apple iPhone 4's from being used, what are the chances that ipods are going to be rendered useless?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thegame2006

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's your fault for leaving your iPod in their car...

thanks dad
laugh.gif
well, you're the one saying your parents are dumb for not locking their car.....but you left your iPod in there....so.....

Originally Posted by thegame2006

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's your fault for leaving your iPod in their car...

thanks dad
laugh.gif
well, you're the one saying your parents are dumb for not locking their car.....but you left your iPod in there....so.....

Apple won't do anything because there aren't honest people out there.

they could easily implement this feature, but what's stopping me from buying an iPod, selling it, getting it locked/returned to me when the person tries to go for repairs?

same thing applies to MacBooks, iPhones, iPads etc. the only way they will lock the device is if it's stolen from their store.

Back
Top Bottom