Stolen Ipod

Originally Posted by Gordonson

That 4 digit password means nothing. If they put it in DFU mode and then restore it, it's as good as new. More importantly, how's your dad feeling about no longer having car keys?

aight well theres was nothing imprtant on it..it was his spare but if they do steal it..it has low jack so theres no point of stealing it and its not a great car its 10 yrs old

Originally Posted by Gordonson

That 4 digit password means nothing. If they put it in DFU mode and then restore it, it's as good as new. More importantly, how's your dad feeling about no longer having car keys?

aight well theres was nothing imprtant on it..it was his spare but if they do steal it..it has low jack so theres no point of stealing it and its not a great car its 10 yrs old

Originally Posted by air max 87

guess the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

indifferent.gif

Go old school and find out who did it using detective work. Can't be too hard, unless these kids knew what they were doing. Most kids don't, so I'm sure if you were really intent you could probably track the ipod down around town. Check craigslist, if you see it, you know what to do.

Go old school and find out who did it using detective work. Can't be too hard, unless these kids knew what they were doing. Most kids don't, so I'm sure if you were really intent you could probably track the ipod down around town. Check craigslist, if you see it, you know what to do.

Originally Posted by scshift

wow i cant believe there is someone on NT that is helpfull..thanks bro!

Originally Posted by scshift

wow i cant believe there is someone on NT that is helpfull..thanks bro!

You sound really young...

The last thing on my mind would be a lost ipod. They have your dad's car keys...

I call ducktales.

The last thing on my mind would be a lost ipod. They have your dad's car keys...

I call ducktales.

Originally Posted by BangDak

I call ducktales.
relax
laugh.gif

yea it is..i asked a question and you sure didnt answer it so that tells me you just wasted 3 min of your time
laugh.gif

call all you want..its not like im talking about kissing kim k
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

I call ducktales.
relax
laugh.gif

yea it is..i asked a question and you sure didnt answer it so that tells me you just wasted 3 min of your time
laugh.gif

call all you want..its not like im talking about kissing kim k
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by thegame2006

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's your fault for leaving your iPod in their car...

thanks dad
laugh.gif
well, you're the one saying your parents are dumb for not locking their car.....but you left your iPod in there....so.....

and your point is dad?
laugh.gif

point is, you are just as dumb as them. 

dang dad that hurts
frown.gif

laugh.gif

father and son both got niketalk accounts?

thanks dad
laugh.gif
well, you're the one saying your parents are dumb for not locking their car.....but you left your iPod in there....so.....

and your point is dad?
laugh.gif

dang dad that hurts
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

thanks dad
laugh.gif

and your point is dad?
laugh.gif

dang dad that hurts
frown.gif

laugh.gif

yea! pretty cool right??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

thanks dad
laugh.gif

and your point is dad?
laugh.gif

dang dad that hurts
frown.gif

laugh.gif

yea! pretty cool right??
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom