STOP SNITCHIN- vol: when keeping it "real" goes wrong...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

a lotta fake G's in here

neva snitch

23js9xc.jpg

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

a lotta fake G's in here

neva snitch
Word?

From the Getting Jumped Unappreciation..vol. 4 on 1? thread...

dude you shoulda left...i know it's your boy....but even your boy would suggest you leave and call the cops rather than go in and get jumped...which is what happened.
You're not built for that #**!.

Y'all make this too easy...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NEVER SNITCH!!! but lets all keep it real cuz no1 in here can say for sure what they would do unless you've been in that situation and survived.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Tate, 17, was shot in the chest as someone approached him on a West Side sidewalk on the evening of April 12, police say. Seeing that Tate was wounded badly and probably wouldn't make it, an officer asked: Do you know who shot you?

"I know," Tate told him. "But I ain't telling you $#%*."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It always makes me laugh when I see ppl completely misunderstand what snitching means. What this dude was idiotic and he probably gonna die like a sucka. Hell even if he lives he probably won't do %%%! when he's out the hospital.

He dead? Died like a sucka.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Tate, 17, was shot in the chest as someone approached him on a West Side sidewalk on the evening of April 12, police say. Seeing that Tate was wounded badly and probably wouldn't make it, an officer asked: Do you know who shot you?

"I know," Tate told him. "But I ain't telling you $#%*."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It always makes me laugh when I see ppl completely misunderstand what snitching means. What this dude was idiotic and he probably gonna die like a sucka. Hell even if he lives he probably won't do %%%! when he's out the hospital.

He dead? Died like a sucka.

qfmft. People don't realize snitching is a subset of hating, or being a snake. If he had have told the Police, would it have been a snake @#$ hating thing to do, out of spite or jealousy? Or the smart and honorable thing to do which could very well save lives in the long run?

Some people man...

SMh at you guys saying no snitching. Forget that, someone shot me, best believe I'll be at the station with the artist making out a sketch.

Plus that wasn't even snitching, if they were doing a crime together and tate got caught, then told for a deal that would be a snitch.

He would have just been telling the police what happened.

Cam'ron was involved in "snitchin'" in Harlem in 1999. I will say however, that the Cam'ron on 60 minutes and The Bill O'Reilly shhow was really really really really funny...

As far as Cam and the NY cops things go, search Google, I know The Smoking Gun had and maybe still has it up..

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Anathema

SMFH...perpetuating crime by protecting the criminals. I understand the fear of retribution but come on....
THIS

But dudes nick-name was C-murder.  I am assuming that came from somewhere.  I am assuming he had this coming.  This was prob retaliation for some one of his crew snitching.  If this all continues they can all kill each other..society is happier all the killers are dead. Except one who the police should catch.  Sorry just came from the paradox thread

Some of y'all really be frontin like y'all know stuff.

Two guys rob somebody. One guy gets caught and tells on the other for reduced time. This is snitching.
One guy gets shot. It's a fatal wound. Police asks if he knows who shot him. He tells them. This is NOT snitching.

Y'all fake thugs got it all backwards. Dude was dying. Even if someone retaliated on his fam (which is highly unlikely), he wouldn't be here to see it happen anyway.

Besides, most of y'all in here would def tell the police if someone shot you in the same situation. Best believe if a dude shoot me, I'm gon be right at the station givin a name.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Good job black people. Definitely want to protect those same people who are making the neighborhoods as unsafe as they are. Obama has to be rolling over in his grave.

Obama's in his grave?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

i guess you dont watch sportscenter or inside the nba
its jus a figure of speech

You snitch on the wrong one and they will come back to your Funeral pull a drive by, specially if you snitch on a High rank banger. Its sad but that's the code of the street. Retaliation is a must.

Do you kids even understand what snitching is?

It's exactly what "Not a sneak" described. You partake a crime rat (or snitch on set person(s) ), and you go scot free while they're doing time. That's a real snitch. Letting these rappers get into your head just because you come from the "hood." Trust I understand that mentality, since I grew up around that as well and when I didn't "snitch." I got into more heated situations, when I could have avoided it all earlier.

SMFGDH.

Its honestly a way of life and some go harder than others...sure most of us would tell the police who shot them but really how many of us are caught in a situation like this guy...
Not one of us know how deep he was in and what his level of commitment was, some people live and die by what they stand for and in his case he did what he felt like he had to do...So to him he thought it would be snitching and to the average Joe its not...but if you aren't in this type of situation you can't assume what you would or wouldn't do

dumb, yes

actually if the dude wouldnt have died and he wanted his own justice by trying to murk the dude that shot him, so he didnt tell the cops....

we all would not be shakin our heads in disgust,correct? or have i just seen to many good action movies

my city again smh by basically if he would have told his mom wouldnt have been able to do that interview cuz somebody would be planning her funeral w/ her son's

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Some of y'all really be frontin like y'all know stuff.

Two guys rob somebody. One guy gets caught and tells on the other for reduced time. This is snitching.
One guy gets shot. It's a fatal wound. Police asks if he knows who shot him. He tells them. This is NOT snitching.

Y'all fake thugs got it all backwards. Dude was dying. Even if someone retaliated on his fam (which is highly unlikely), he wouldn't be here to see it happen anyway.

Besides, most of y'all in here would def tell the police if someone shot you in the same situation. Best believe if a dude shoot me, I'm gon be right at the station givin a name.
This this this.

I don't understand why _'s wanna live "that" lifestyle like that +%+% is cool or something. You put yourself at risk, your family at risk, and people you love at risk.

I was involved in some of that but then I had a child and realized how stupid and immature I looked. I don't want my kid growing up watching me risking my life over nothing. Or even worse her growing up without me because I'm locked up/dead because "I go hard"
indifferent.gif

NT is funny sometimes.  A bunch of dudes who never lived the street life act like they know because they've seen too many hood movies and listen to rap.

If someone you tell on believes you're a snitch, you will be treated like one, there's no reasoning with them.  They're not gonna sit there and listen to you're reasons as to what a snitch is or isnt.  They will just deal with you.

And btw,  I have been locked up (more than once) due to snitching.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Good job black people. Definitely want to protect those same people who are making the neighborhoods as unsafe as they are. Obama has to be rolling over in his grave.

Obama's in his grave?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom