STORE GETTIN JAYS EARLY.....

What store in h town got the Bordeaux 7?

I seen some on craigslist think dude that runs deadstocksociety gottm

And yea prolly overseas connect , probably b grades with missing size stickers inside each shoe

What store in h town got the Bordeaux 7?

I seen some on craigslist think dude that runs deadstocksociety gottm

And yea prolly overseas connect , probably b grades with missing size stickers inside each shoe

Oh and just a FYI , I heard about a new consignment store opening in spring branch called 8 one

I'll prolly hit it up the grand opening and c what they got

Oh and just a FYI , I heard about a new consignment store opening in spring branch called 8 one

I'll prolly hit it up the grand opening and c what they got

Originally Posted by rendawgz

Originally Posted by Daver

From what I know, not sure if correct or not. You have to be an established business to get a Nike/JB account. You get set up with a Nike representative that they meet up with on a monthly basis and discuss future releases. Most stores get them early and sell them early hoping they don't get caught selling them early. I wonder how they got those already tho. The owner might have an overseas connect and some how managed to buy them in bulk. Cuz most mom n pop get them at least 2 weeks to a week early and sell them to their usual cust. And big chain stores hold them until RD. That's just what I "know". Someone correct me if I'm wrong..

Daver, you seem pretty spot on. Thats the way it works here in NYC. All the moms n pops get there kicks early, but usually no more than three weeks(start selling 2 weeks early). They dont publicize that they get them early, they just sell to the same dudes that come in on a mothly basis and know theyll release early. Years back, Footlocker got caught releasing jordan and launch kicks early, and they lost their account. I was just entering highschool. Stores or chains like that, have a much higher chance of getting caught, because word of mouth travels much faster for chains
This is pretty on point, I remember when i was in highschool I had a spot that would sell jordans about 3 weeks in advance, but it would be $40 on top, which wasn't awful, I was the first person to have the chrome 8s back in 03. Now places like Streetgear in Heamstead do it, but i'm not sure if they ask for more in advance. I do know they're pretty rude over the phone though.

From what I know, not sure if correct or not. You have to be an established business to get a Nike/JB account. You get set up with a Nike representative that they meet up with on a monthly basis and discuss future releases. Most stores get them early and sell them early hoping they don't get caught selling them early. I wonder how they got those already tho. The owner might have an overseas connect and some how managed to buy them in bulk. Cuz most mom n pop get them at least 2 weeks to a week early and sell them to their usual cust. And big chain stores hold them until RD. That's just what I "know". Someone correct me if I'm wrong..

Daver, you seem pretty spot on. Thats the way it works here in NYC. All the moms n pops get there kicks early, but usually no more than three weeks(start selling 2 weeks early). They dont publicize that they get them early, they just sell to the same dudes that come in on a mothly basis and know theyll release early. Years back, Footlocker got caught releasing jordan and launch kicks early, and they lost their account. I was just entering highschool. Stores or chains like that, have a much higher chance of getting caught, because word of mouth travels much faster for chains
This is pretty on point, I remember when i was in highschool I had a spot that would sell jordans about 3 weeks in advance, but it would be $40 on top, which wasn't awful, I was the first person to have the chrome 8s back in 03. Now places like Streetgear in Heamstead do it, but i'm not sure if they ask for more in advance. I do know they're pretty rude over the phone though.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

i agree
 that guy rich the owner of the store is a jack@$$ 
only wants you to pay by paypal and says he dont charge over retail or sell before release date 

its the same old song and dance with these store owners 

i agree
only wants you to pay by paypal and says he dont charge over retail or sell before release date 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i agree
only wants you to pay by paypal and says he dontchargeover retail or sell before release date

This guy?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i agree
only wants you to pay by paypal and says he dontchargeover retail or sell before release date

This guy?

You guys are lucky you got so many places that stock j's, we only got certain Nike stores and Footlocker. No competition at all.

You guys are lucky you got so many places that stock j's, we only got certain Nike stores and Footlocker. No competition at all.

"wholesale oversea suppliers."
laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

FALSE.  NIKE does not use wholesalers, overseas or anywhere else.  The shoes are manufactured overseas and sold directly to retailers. 

"wholesale oversea suppliers."
laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

FALSE.  NIKE does not use wholesalers, overseas or anywhere else.  The shoes are manufactured overseas and sold directly to retailers. 

Originally Posted by apthekid

Anybody remember when the Rising Sun XII's came out? The first shipment had a Japanese flag or something like that on the back, but Nike/JB recalled them, stating something like racial insensitivity and/or complaints from Asian customers...something like that. So stores had to return their shipments and have them replaced with the version that didn't have the flag.

Except some stores had sold some early and obviously couldn't get them back so the return shipments came up short...I dont know what the punishment was for that, but I'm sure Nike/JB wasn't happy...

Of course the few that got those recalled version have some exclusive kicks now...
Just to clarify, the insole had the "rising sun" image on it.  The shoes weren't recalled, only the insoles.  Nike/JB sent out replacement insoles to put in the shoes before the release date and retailers were supposed to send the insoles back.  At least this is the way it was handled with Footlocker Inc.

Originally Posted by apthekid

Anybody remember when the Rising Sun XII's came out? The first shipment had a Japanese flag or something like that on the back, but Nike/JB recalled them, stating something like racial insensitivity and/or complaints from Asian customers...something like that. So stores had to return their shipments and have them replaced with the version that didn't have the flag.

Except some stores had sold some early and obviously couldn't get them back so the return shipments came up short...I dont know what the punishment was for that, but I'm sure Nike/JB wasn't happy...

Of course the few that got those recalled version have some exclusive kicks now...
Just to clarify, the insole had the "rising sun" image on it.  The shoes weren't recalled, only the insoles.  Nike/JB sent out replacement insoles to put in the shoes before the release date and retailers were supposed to send the insoles back.  At least this is the way it was handled with Footlocker Inc.

Back
Top Bottom