STORE GETTIN JAYS EARLY.....

Originally Posted by All Ready

it's funny to see 160deep all humanitarian like now, you use to be one of the most notorious resellers on nt at one point

damn right and I still am in a way
laugh.gif

but i am not a store owner and i dont pay 53 % of the box price for shoes

you cant compare a nickel and dime reseller like myself and so many other's out here to store that has an account 

plus i dont really resell anymore

just selling what i own and dont want 

Originally Posted by All Ready

it's funny to see 160deep all humanitarian like now, you use to be one of the most notorious resellers on nt at one point

damn right and I still am in a way
laugh.gif

but i am not a store owner and i dont pay 53 % of the box price for shoes

you cant compare a nickel and dime reseller like myself and so many other's out here to store that has an account 

plus i dont really resell anymore

just selling what i own and dont want 

Originally Posted by d e beatup

RASHOLE wrote:

we're not talking about a store in a mall. they're out in Heampstead NY. I highly doubt rent is 20k. Either way there are ornly 3 stores in hempstead soooooooo why would they try to charge up the price? its not like its manhattan where there's 2 stores back to back or anything. The point you're trying to make is filled with holes because since there are only 3 stores, there's way less competition for customers. SO maybe they shouldnt be so rude to their customers if they dont want people to talk badly about their store.
Footco was a sneaker store on 165st red brick road off of Jamaica Avenue and they was paying $13,000 a month in rent and they werent located in a mall.They went out of business.Just like when u lookin for an apartment the apartment thats close to the train, bus station and has alot of convenience u gonna pay more for rent. Hempstead aint no different the courthouses are there, bus station, train station, Hofstra, Nassau CC and its an overall busy area and Hempstead Turnpike is a main road and also the square feet of the space. Each time the lease expires on the retail space they raise the rent. If a Foamposite is $200 and theypay $100-$120 dollas wholesale for each pair and they get 100 pairs and sell them for $300 before the release date and sell out thats alot of money for the store.

I think it's ironic that Hempstead has been mentioned several times by NY NTers but there is a Hempstead outside of Houston; I was like ???

Anyway, just like you don't pay 1300 for an efficiency in the H like you do in NYC, you damn sure don't pay 20K for your lease down here unless you in the flippin Galleria.  Stores selling the shoes early at crazy markup make me smh like ebay guy who tries to sell for 300% markup but include the original receipt as an "incentive".

And I can personally vouch that AA will sell you any RD product, not just samples, ahead of time but you gonna break some bread.  Maybe not as obvious on Federal but DEFINITELY on Cullen

Any mall thats a Simon mall or Westfield Mall or any high volume mall  u gonna pay top dollar for rent! The guy that owns Simon Malls  owns the Indiana Pacers

Originally Posted by d e beatup

RASHOLE wrote:

we're not talking about a store in a mall. they're out in Heampstead NY. I highly doubt rent is 20k. Either way there are ornly 3 stores in hempstead soooooooo why would they try to charge up the price? its not like its manhattan where there's 2 stores back to back or anything. The point you're trying to make is filled with holes because since there are only 3 stores, there's way less competition for customers. SO maybe they shouldnt be so rude to their customers if they dont want people to talk badly about their store.
Footco was a sneaker store on 165st red brick road off of Jamaica Avenue and they was paying $13,000 a month in rent and they werent located in a mall.They went out of business.Just like when u lookin for an apartment the apartment thats close to the train, bus station and has alot of convenience u gonna pay more for rent. Hempstead aint no different the courthouses are there, bus station, train station, Hofstra, Nassau CC and its an overall busy area and Hempstead Turnpike is a main road and also the square feet of the space. Each time the lease expires on the retail space they raise the rent. If a Foamposite is $200 and theypay $100-$120 dollas wholesale for each pair and they get 100 pairs and sell them for $300 before the release date and sell out thats alot of money for the store.

I think it's ironic that Hempstead has been mentioned several times by NY NTers but there is a Hempstead outside of Houston; I was like ???

Anyway, just like you don't pay 1300 for an efficiency in the H like you do in NYC, you damn sure don't pay 20K for your lease down here unless you in the flippin Galleria.  Stores selling the shoes early at crazy markup make me smh like ebay guy who tries to sell for 300% markup but include the original receipt as an "incentive".

And I can personally vouch that AA will sell you any RD product, not just samples, ahead of time but you gonna break some bread.  Maybe not as obvious on Federal but DEFINITELY on Cullen

Any mall thats a Simon mall or Westfield Mall or any high volume mall  u gonna pay top dollar for rent! The guy that owns Simon Malls  owns the Indiana Pacers

some of yalll talking real reckless in this thread and are bout to get some of these stores in lots of trouble. start sending pm's

some of yalll talking real reckless in this thread and are bout to get some of these stores in lots of trouble. start sending pm's

it's not our job to maintain the integrity of someone elses store

you move unfavorably, you run the risk of things happening

it's not our job to maintain the integrity of someone elses store

you move unfavorably, you run the risk of things happening

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Sdot73 wrote:

What are the stores suppose to do to make $$$ to pay rent, light bill,employess, water bill???The rent alone to rent commercial retail space is expensive . U got cats owning Sneaker Spots in the mall �paying ova $20,000 a month for rent.�How u gonna pay that rent every�month u have to have Foamposites, Jordans and hot shoes �selling cause everything that Nike sends to the store doesnt sell out.�Street Gear been in business ova 20 years he has his� loyal customer base long before he was putting videos on youtube. Theres only�3 sneaker spots in Hempstead. Street gear, VIM�and�Sneaker Terminal�.Guyz would rather go toStreet Gear than go to Roosevelt field Mall.
�

All those store on the ave are shady anyway. I'm not gonna lose sleep over a crooked store on the ave. Anyway I don't care if that extra 100 means a lot to them because I clearly don't like their store which is why i called them out, so I'm not interested in why they may or may not be selling early at a markup.

Street Gear 245 Fulton Ave. Hempstead, NY trying to G people since 1988

Sdot73 wrote:

What are the stores suppose to do to make $$$ to pay rent, light bill,employess, water bill???The rent alone to rent commercial retail space is expensive . U got cats owning Sneaker Spots in the mall �paying ova $20,000 a month for rent.�How u gonna pay that rent every�month u have to have Foamposites, Jordans and hot shoes �selling cause everything that Nike sends to the store doesnt sell out.�Street Gear been in business ova 20 years he has his� loyal customer base long before he was putting videos on youtube. Theres only�3 sneaker spots in Hempstead. Street gear, VIM�and�Sneaker Terminal�.Guyz would rather go toStreet Gear than go to Roosevelt field Mall.
�

All those store on the ave are shady anyway. I'm not gonna lose sleep over a crooked store on the ave. Anyway I don't care if that extra 100 means a lot to them because I clearly don't like their store which is why i called them out, so I'm not interested in why they may or may not be selling early at a markup.

Street Gear 245 Fulton Ave. Hempstead, NY trying to G people since 1988

Originally Posted by rocman23

I know

Its basically snitching....SMH

Originally Posted by rocman23

I know

Its basically snitching....SMH

Back
Top Bottom