Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

gygjgveqr2391.jpg

Well this seems like it should be the end but we'll see how they stretch it. This season was already drawn out with the B plots but they did manage to reign in the overarching story.

It’s a great season. Jeez the California plot is the only downside. They weren’t even in the final episode of volume 1. I get they’re driving to Nevada but still.

Currently halfway through episode 4 and this episode alone gotta be top 3 so far of the entire series, I knew from the jumpppp that this season plays like a straight up Love Letter to Nightmare on Elm street and the fact they went ahead and confirmed it with
Robert Mfkin Englund
makes this such an incredible series for any 80’s kid that grew up on what I consider the golden era of horror flicks.

Nah there was multiple notable MVPs

Dustin
Murray
Russian guard
Steve

Im preparing myself for the heartbreak finale killing off Steve….dudes arch through the series reminds me of Jamie’s in GOTs hard to believe he was once the antagonist of sorts.

Volume 1 was something special, I’m 100% back on the Stranger Things bandwagon

Dustin
Murray
Russian guard
Steve

Im preparing myself for the heartbreak finale killing off Steve….dudes arch through the series reminds me of Jamie’s in GOTs hard to believe he was once the antagonist of sorts.

They killing steve? Id rather have nancy die she seem like she on the verge of doing my man johnathan wrong.

Loved the Hawkins storyline

I enjoyed the Russian plot, Murray is awesome and we got some great Hooper moments.

California El left was solid. The random one shot shootout against the army alone was worth it. Plus Suzie hacking and Argyle.. broke up the heaviness of the rest of the plots. Mike sucks and Will is definitely going to come out as gay.

Going back into Elevens past was awesome, how all of this is tying back into season 1 is awesome and how the first gate opened... The past with 001 and then Vecna.. and I don't know there's a lot to unpack but this season was incredible. Production value was well worth it and definitely the most horror forward season. It makes me want to run back the whole series honestly

When was Steve the Antagonist? All he did was break that foos camera and that’s only because he was being a creep.

I can’t remember the first season clearly, but he was that first bully character, hence he lost his girl to Jonathan.

Dustin
Murray
Russian guard
Steve

f2wqqxphmd391.jpg

Finally all caught up and can come back in here!

Wow. Helluva season thus far and that reveal!
And I'm guessing after the Massacre at Hawkins Lab, El will somehow forget everything or have her memory suppressed... and she'll end up having to relearn everything as a kid again... hence, why she basically didn't know how to speak in S1.
Gotta say, it does feel a bit strange having everyone in different cities... one group in Cali, one in Hawkins and one in Russia. I wonder how Joyce, Murray and Hopper's side-quest will tie into all of this.

Also, why did Nancy get to see what went down in the Creel house?

When was Steve the Antagonist? All he did was break that foos camera and that’s only because he was being a creep.

My dude didn’t even go full Johnny Lawrence

And we see how revisiting that story through his side of things has given us perspective

Back
Top Bottom