Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

f2wqqxphmd391.jpg
Mans was putting in the work with the pistol like he was Master Chief

I can’t remember the first season clearly, but he was that first bully character, hence he lost his girl to Jonathan.
Na. His friend was the bully. He still had nance going into the second season. If anything Steve cut off Nancy after she got sloppy drunk.

Nancy had to go crying to Jonathon.

Yeah, was wondering if she actually shaved her head again but in interviews for the new season her hair was long. Didn't know they make really good buzzcut wigs now.

Damn. Just finished.

001 :wow: :wow:
8 year old 011 :wow: :wow:

Man they really wasted will and mike this season. They were arguably the best kid actors from the first few seasons. Finn was like top 4 main character :lol:

I realized during episode 4 or 5 I really only wanted to see the Hawkins story play out. The Russian plot was dragging and they spent 7 episodes explaining something that could have been 3 before a violent af payoff; the California storyline was too thin and relegated the main kids to a lot of nothing, save for a shootout and a **** ton of classic 80s bullying. Eleven's storyline at the lab had the same issue as the Russia plot - too little story drawn out for too long until the payoff.

The ending of the season will obviously deliver and tie it all together, but I felt like too many characters were doing nothing for 10 hours.
I have the same exact thoughts. I especially felt like they hyped up the basketball bully guy in so many scenes, then we don't see him for another hour+ throughout the season :lol: Way too much filler so far.

Steve>>>>

I realized during episode 4 or 5 I really only wanted to see the Hawkins story play out. The Russian plot was dragging and they spent 7 episodes explaining something that could have been 3 before a violent af payoff; the California storyline was too thin and relegated the main kids to a lot of nothing, save for a shootout and a **** ton of classic 80s bullying. Eleven's storyline at the lab had the same issue as the Russia plot - too little story drawn out for too long until the payoff.

The ending of the season will obviously deliver and tie it all together, but I felt like too many characters were doing nothing for 10 hours.

Just finished episode 6 and came in to say this. I’ve enjoyed every minute but saw chapter 7’s runtime was like a movie and then I realized I’ve just watched 7+ hours of what exactly so far?:lol:

Oh well, still hyped to finish this “season” later.

Will and Mike ultra whack this season. Max too.

Jock bullies are ultra whack.

Argyle…..WACK.

Maya Hawke is too dope for this show. Nancy and Steve are still dope. Jonathan is okay. Dustin still dope. Lucas is okay. Murray, Joyce, and Hopper still doing their thing.

Eleven has been pretty whack this season. They made her storyline a little too cringe. It’s one thing to watch a kid be unpopular and get picked on, but they made her…..a special needs kid. It’s hard to watch a person with learning disabilities get picked on. They turned her into the fat kid from Bad Santa.

All in all, this season is great so far. But there’s def no more fun. No Scoops Ahoy. Barely any D&D. No high school dances. No summer camp. No mall hangouts. We got like 60 seconds at the video shop. They coulda stretched out 3 full episodes there. And nobody hooking up with nobody this season? What gives???

Caught up last night.

That twist at the end, crazy.

I think the kid with the bowl cut might be gay or something.

No complaints from me I pretty much enjoy the show.

Also remember it's like a kids horror show so it's gonna be cringe, corny and wacky.

The writers were going for that when probably I imagine it like I was watching it at 10-12 years old. Can't be too scary or R rated.

It's sort of like Cobra Kai it's geared towards kids, but they have have nods and throwback to the 80's for us washed fools.

Back
Top Bottom