Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

I appreciate the Duffer Bros. showing love to the cult classic, The Last Dragon.

vlcsnap-2022-05-28-10h00m10s876.png

vlcsnap-2022-05-28-10h00m42s528.png

vlcsnap-2022-05-28-10h00m58s304.png

MV5BMjlkNDA2NTQtYzNlOS00YmY1LTk5YzEtMWVhYTY0ZDI0ZDIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjEwMTA0NTc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
Cult classic my ***! That movie is an American treasure! :lol: There is a BEYOND ahead of its time reference to cultural appropriation in there.

I got 1 or so episode left. I didn’t think I’d be able to reconnect after the wait but it picked up well and quickly. I still prefer weekly drops tho. Aint nobody got time for all that..

just started watching season 4 now... and right now I'm on episode 3 which I will watch tonight... I can't believe EL just hit that girl in the head with a roller skate...it was gratifying but kinda OD lol

Good to see Kate bush getting her props and charting again. Give Liz phair, Goldfrapp, Alanis morissette, Fiona Apple, cat power, pj harvey a listen if you like her

You know...it doesn't feel like the show is set in the 80's anymore since everywhere I go I see kids wearing Blazers and rocking perms.

Anyways I liked the way they tied in the Vecna orgin story and El at the end.

2 episodes deep. This might be the best season yet, everything seems better. More horror, more drama, lots of nostalgia, soundtrack hitting, visuals on point

I just finished the last episode of Season 4… cant wait for the next episode…this has to be the best season so far… every episode got me hooked like wondering whats going to happen next… Vecna has to be the best villain and scariest for the group yet…The backstory behind him was cool and the end of episode 7 had me shocked how everything unraveled at the hospital…I was happy as hell when Joyce and Hopper reunited and was surprised Murray was some Karate master lol…im curious to know what happens next with EL at the hospital and Nancy stuck in the upside down… also what the heck happen to Mike, Will and Jonathan? I don’t understand their roles at all this season

These crazy son of a *******! They did it. They actually pulled it off. This season is as good as the first. :pimp: The twist was wrapped so tight, they didn’t have to drop real hints throughout the season. It’s crazy how they found all these actors that resemble famous teen actors from the 80s. Eddie Munst-Munson looks kinda like a you g Robert Downey Jr. “HIM” reminds me of Kiefer Sutherland in Lost Boys. Was that an aged down Alley Sheedy? Barb ain’t EVER coming back fyi. :lol: I got questions tho.

Did Eleven make the upside down?
Number 1 is mutant? Everyone else is a clone?
If 1 was so powerful, why in the hell would you keep him around? As a prisoner, no less. What did you think was eventually going to happen? Stay tuned for part 2!

Na upside down was already there. She just opened it. Twice now. Once by the Russians.
I don’t think they are twins. They experimented with the mothers so I’m sure they all related :lol:
I mean. 1 is powerful, but you can’t just kill him. He is the OG. Just weird they made him a counselor :lol:

Just finished last night. This volume was excellent. Darker than everything previously. Just as good as S1. Really good twist. S4E4 is an all-timer.

Restored my enjoyment with the show.

Ranking for me

S1>S4>S2>S3

I know S2 had a couple of throwaways, I would need to rewatch. S4 is definitely the best since S1 imo. The writers having to extend the story because the show was doing so well probably affected S2 and S3.

Ross Duffer, one of the two Duffer Brothers who created Stranger Things:

"Believe it or not, we're still working on season four," he said. "We're trying to finish the final two episodes, they're so massive."

We’re 23 days away from those final two episodes of Season 4 :lol:

Seems like they took the complaints about season 3 being a little too silly serious. Not sure how some of these episodes are TV-14 lol.

Hopefully we ain't waiting forever on S5. These kids may have kids by then if it takes too long.

stranger things might be one of the few shows where I genuinely like all the characters.... cant say that about the few shows I follow like walking dead and euphoria... the last time I liked all characters even though it was a small cast was seinfeld... but thats how highly I think of this show

I wish I discovered her when I was young, one of the most artistic, creative minds I've ever seen in music. There's no modern equal.
Meh. This is debatable. Fka twigs doesn’t get a ton of mainstream respect but she has 3 incredible albums that play with sound and structure

Back
Top Bottom