Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

I mean chick is what, 12 years old? She can't even form complete sentences. She always has a confused look on her face. And she throws a temper tantrum because my dude hopper didn't come home in time with candy because he was too busy doing his JOB saving the town.

Then she gonna be jealous and make Max fall off her skateboard over this simp Mike? Don't even get me started on him

Dustin and Lucas the real onez

Bruh, I'm not much of an Eleven fan either but you can't compare her to a typical 12 year old. She was abused in a lab for the first decade of her life, of course she's going to struggle with expressing herself verbally. There's a theory that the critical period for acquiring first language is before age 5 and it becomes exponentially more difficult after that. The behavioral issues come with the territory too.

I agree Eleven is overrated, but I don't hate her.

this is fine.png

I like Eleven. The actress plays her character very well. The acting overall has really been stepped up this season imo. Very impressed with all the kids' performances.

Bruh, I'm not much of an Eleven fan either but you can't compare her to a typical 12 year old. She was abused in a lab for the first decade of her life, of course she's going to struggle with expressing herself verbally. There's a theory that the critical period for acquiring first language is before age 5 and it becomes exponentially more difficult after that. The behavioral issues come with the territory too.

I agree Eleven is overrated, but I don't hate her.

Once again, this chick is an animal. A monster. Not a human.

What humans you know get the coke nosebleed because they think too hard? Go ahead, I'll wait

I mean chick is what, 12 years old? She can't even form complete sentences. She always has a confused look on her face. And she throws a temper tantrum because my dude hopper didn't come home in time with candy because he was too busy doing his JOB saving the town.

Then she gonna be jealous and make Max fall off her skateboard over this simp Mike? Don't even get me started on him

Dustin and Lucas the real onez

All y'all caping for this TRASH chick. Town would be better off without her. The party would be playing D&D in peace

She's a lab rat to me. Not a human.

If she dies, she dies

Once again, this chick is an animal. A monster. Not a human.

What humans you know get the coke nosebleed because they think too hard? Go ahead, I'll wait

IMG_7958.GIF

All the stuff they did to her moms
Living in the woods in the winter eating squirrels
Living in a cabin for a year
Can't eem trick or treat
Dusty clothes
Constant loss of blood

Cats still hating smh.

best acting in a scene for me was when they were talking about fond memories to draw will out.

i was surprised and pleased with season 2. like a lot of you guys, episode 7 was my least favorite. it could have been done much better. fargo season 3 showed how to do a sidetrack episode the right way. i'm not sure how i feel about 2 more seasons but i guess we will have to see. if you guys like stranger things, i'd suggest you give legion a watch.

Best acting was in episode 7 when 11 did that force choke thing acting like that whole thing wasn't stupid

I think you mean 8.

The Mind Flayer was fire. One of the stronger episodes this season, perhaps even overall.

uh isn't that what I wrote.

Anyways my problem is the duffer brother seem to think that I care about Elevens parentage or past history. I don't.

Does anyone? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom