Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Nah Billy only seems obsessive over her because Billy's dad is obsessive over Max and Billy treating her like a good big brother as he was told to be.

It's pretty clear Billy's dad slaps that dude around silly with how quickly he had him pinned the moment he found out he hasn't really been watching over Max.

Billy just seems pissed that:
A) He's not in Cali anymore
B) He's in hell nah Minnesota
C) He has this new family that was forced on him
D) His dad is forcing him to protect a step sister he clearly doesn't give a damn about

IMO, he just wants to make his life as easy as possible by social isolating her while also making her life a living hell for 'forcing' him into the situation he's in

Only typed all that cause cats was coming at my mans Lucas, I demand respek on his name

There is NO way that wasn't meant in a racial way.

"I'm older than you, and something you learn is there's a certain type of people that you stay away from.
And that kid Max.....that kid, is one of them."

Naw, he just seems super obsessive with his kid sister.

I'm just waiting on the bros. to admit they filmed that scene, then realized it was a mistake and they didn't want to go that route but it was too late and it seriously wouldn't have made sense if Billy started picking on Mike or Dustin, who also had their moments with Max, so they just had to ride it out.

You my bro but you gonna have to back back on the homie Lucas. Don't be mad she ain't checkin for Jaws
I liked Lucas in season 1.
I couldn't take the *****ing anymore this Season.
He's so loud and whingy.
I can't man....like he isn't happy ever.
Ever B.
I can't stand his little *** now.

mike was acting like he was romeo and hopper was juliet’s fam keeping them apart.

Bruh out here
david-harbour-as-hellboy.jpeg

MV5BMTE1NTliNTItNzY4NC00NDMyLWE1ODgtNzFmZTZkNDNmMjRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzk4MDE0NjA@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

Nah Billy only seems obsessive over her because Billy's dad is obsessive over Max and Billy treating her like a good big brother as he was told to be.

It's pretty clear Billy's dad slaps that dude around silly with how quickly he had him pinned the moment he found out he hasn't really been watching over Max.

Billy just seems pissed that:
A) He's not in Cali anymore
B) He's in hell nah Minnesota
C) He has this new family that was forced on him
D) His dad is forcing him to protect a step sister he clearly doesn't give a damn about

IMO, he just wants to make his life as easy as possible by social isolating her while also making her life a living hell for 'forcing' him into the situation he's in

Only typed all that cause cats was coming at my mans Lucas, I demand respek on his name

Minnesota isn’t that bad , just moved here from Wyoming... but I thought they were in Pennsylvania...

Stranger Things was originally going to be set on Long Island in Montauk before they moved it fictional Hawkins, Indiana.

I used to go to Montauk all the time, would have been cool if it was set there. Have Demogorgons chasing dems kids through the sand dunes.

I liked Lucas in season 1.
I couldn't take the *****ing anymore this Season.
He's so loud and whingy.
I can't man....like he isn't happy ever.
Ever B.
I can't stand his little *** now.

There was some point where I wanted to smack almost everybody :lol: hell I was almost ready for em to off Will but I had to remember what he was actually going through

Just wrapped it, gotta say the last two episodes made up for whatever flaws I found with the show earlier on, 10/10 for episode 8 and 9

The dynamic between Hopper and Eleven is seriously the best thing in the show, loved them together, the scene at the gate gave me a T2 vibe, love the ending and the bromance between Steve and Dustin...Steves development reminds me of Jaime in GOTs dude was pretty much Billy in a big part of season 1

Hopper, Dustin, Eleven and Erica are my standouts this season

Mike is the only one I can't seem to like...idk why.

Everyone did their thing, season 2 on par with season 1 and I cannot wait for the return

Just got done.

1. Hopper and Eleven. :pimp: :lol: :smh:
2. Mike was being a ***** the whole season. Ruined it for me.
3. :rofl: at Dart letting them pass because he got candy.
4. Bob Newby, superhero. :pimp:
5. Steve the GOAT, even though he can’t fight.

Enjoyed the season. Needed more Eleven with the boys though.

My favorite scene had to be the Eleven and Hopper fight. Two powerful characters going at it. One is physically strong and the other is strong in a supernatural way.

Hands down the best acted out scene, my mans Hopper really loves her....makes sense having lost his daughter, that flashback episode on season one when they show us what happened to his daughter was emotional as hell.

And yeah they tried to do my man Dustin dirty, most charismatic kid in the squad by far and they have him getting played....Nancy you did good at the end....I fully expect Dustin to come back skrong next season on some Steve pretty boy steez

The original script for Stranger Things was much darker than what we got. Glad they set it in small town Indiana as opposed to Long Island though.

Back
Top Bottom