Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Man.. between this and endgame, they really picked up and ran with GOTs fumble

Could really tell they had the bigger budget.. curious to see where they go with season 4

And they really gotta let the homie Steve get another girl.. and dating joyce is a death wish at this point

Was grinning ear to ear at The Neverending Story duet. Episodes 6, 7, and 8 were so damn good.

Also the fireworks as weapons scene and Billy's redemption arc :pimp:. Duffer bros. knocked this season out of the park.

Last edited:
Not gonna take another look at this thread

But...

Mike and eleven
Billy snagging cougars
Steve shooting shots at the mall
Dustin with the GF

I’m so ******* happy
Can’t wait for the rest

Man.. between this and endgame, they really picked up and ran with GOTs fumble

Could really tell they had the bigger budget.. curious to see where they go with season 4

And they really gotta let the homie Steve get another girl.. and dating joyce is a death wish at this point

I was more devastated with redacted's death than tony stark man, hope s4 is just as good and they end this right.

Really think s4 is the last with El's sis and them other supernatural folks. Wouldn't be the same show when they late teens considering if they go s5 which will be estimated 4 yrs from now.

Not surprising since they had a lot of ads in the episodes lol

The song that played after Eleven finished reading the letter was Heroes, the Duffer Bros also used this track in s1 when Will’s fake body was found in the river. I may be looking to much into this but maybe the Duffer Bros are hinting at another fake out.

Last edited:
The song that played after Eleven finished reading the letter was Heroes, the Duffer Bros also used this track in s1 when Will’s fake body was found in the river. I may be looking to much into this but maybe the Duffer Bros are hunting at another fake out.
Good catch. Definitely a fake out. When they’re in Russia at the end, they skip over the “American” prisoner to feed to the Demagorgon. No doubt in my mind that’s Hopper.

Good catch. Definitely a fake out. When they’re in Russia at the end, they skip over the “American” prisoner to feed to the Demagorgon. No doubt in my mind that’s Hopper.
They have to be careful if they do pull this stunt again cause they did with Eleven after S1. If it happens then the stakes severely get undercut cause any death moving forward will mean less cause they keep bringing people back.

Mia Khalifa Jr. :lol:

Overall, I put this up there with Season 1 as my favorite. S1 will always be best because I went in completely blind, but imo this was done just as well

Crazy how they tackled sexism and gender identity head on (a good thing of course), but they pump-faked to call out Billy as racist last year. I guess race really is the most polarizing thing in America :smh:

I'm on episode 5 now.

Lucas' little sis is the breakout star of the season. :lol:

"Hey, Mrs. Wheeler."
mjlit2.png

best season to me.. was like alien vs aliens, as far as season 1 vs this season.. at least to me.. or like terminator vs T2

I was more devastated with redacted's death than tony stark man

nah man.. tony's death just hit man, especially with holland going next level.. and then the funeral scene with so many little moments that all hit, even something as small as seeing how happy reacted when morgan responded to his question

Was grinning ear to ear at The Neverending Story duet.

not going lie.. that sh had me grinning at like 3ish this morning

Just finished season 3

The last episode made me cry for half an hour
Because my grandmother passed away 3 weeks ago and we were extremely close when I was growing up- as my work life got taken over we drifted apart and than i didn’t even get to see her before she passed

She left me a note very similar to the one the sheriff left for el

It hurt in the feels, the season was dope man

Am I tweaking or is ice cream a ******* babe too

:evil:

And Erica just said you can’t spell America without Erica lmfaoooo BARS

Just finished, enjoyed the season but not as much as previous ones (thank god they didn't do weird episode like S2). Too heavy on Russian stuff, and the lack of mystery element this season was a disappointment

The nerfed my mans Steve Harrington just like they did my man Jon Snow :smh:

He still came through for da team.

When the squad said their goodbyes doe...
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom