Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Ice cream robin :evil:

upload_2019-7-5_22-22-48.jpeg

upload_2019-7-5_22-23-4.jpeg

I need two ******* scoops :evil:

just saw the first 2 episodes... will watch the rest of the season this weekend most likely tomorrow or sunday.. but so far so good... and robin does look good low key

Last edited:
Staying outta here due to spoilers, but just had to say that the theme music is undefeated in getting me hyped for what I’m about to watch. Never fails!

Time to embark on this S3 journey...

Just finished, enjoyed the season but not as much as previous ones (thank god they didn't do weird episode like S2). Too heavy on Russian stuff, and the lack of mystery element this season was a disappointment

The nerfed my mans Steve Harrington just like they did my man Jon Snow :smh:

He still came through for da team.

When the squad said their goodbyes doe...
giphy.gif
Breh, they had Steve on straight gump status. :smh:

Couldn’t even let the hair flourish with that silly sailor’s hat. :smh:

Getting dissed by the biddies at work, falling for yambs that likes yambs. :smh:

Pulverized by Russians. :smh:

Couldn’t even get a job at Blockbuster on his own. :smh:

My god. :sick:

Strangers things hit a wall
Storyline was trash
Nothing stood out
Can’t even think of 1 episode
This season that I liked
I can’t believe y’all hyping up this trash
They did play Steve out :smh:
Uma Thurman daughter looks just like her
Bugged me out
How the after credit scene better than the whole season :smh:
And what they mean at the end
No not the American
Was they talkin bout hop????

Having that girl be a carpet muncher was grimy as hell. That was some ol’ D&D level, “subverting expectations” ********.

I just finished episode 3. PERFECTLY paced so far. Mix of exciting moments, cool 80’s kids hanging out moments, scary moments, thriller etc. cgi is on point. The intrigue is keeping me in. Characters are pretty dope so far. Only thing I’m not really into yet is the “monster” or whatever it’s supposed to be. Just gimme the kids doin detective stuff and riding bikes and **** :lol:

I just finished episode 3. PERFECTLY paced so far. Mix of exciting moments, cool 80’s kids hanging out moments, scary moments, thriller etc. cgi is on point. The intrigue is keeping me in. Characters are pretty dope so far. Only thing I’m not really into yet is the “monster” or whatever it’s supposed to be. Just gimme the kids doin detective stuff and riding bikes and **** :lol:
Well u gonna be disappointed
**** is trash man

Breh, they had Steve on straight gump status. :smh:

Couldn’t even let the hair flourish with that silly sailor’s hat. :smh:

Getting dissed by the biddies at work, falling for yambs that likes yambs. :smh:

Pulverized by Russians. :smh:

Couldn’t even get a job at Blockbuster on his own. :smh:

My god. :sick:

Yea they nerfed my boy, shoulda done something like he on a slump with not getting girls but they made it seem like he aint getting any after nancy. Dude look like that and not one female interested? Fake af and he was super popular in high school.

Him getting pulverized is a trope lol, when Dustin said have you ever won a fight lmao

Back
Top Bottom