Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

And more importantly, wtf was their plan? Open the portal for a monster that could destroy the world. Nothing they did seemed like they could control it.

1) Espionage through psychic remote viewing, which leads to...
2) Interdimensional travel between two points on Earth by taking shortcuts through the Upside-Down. Which leads to...
3) Trapping demogorgons in cages using cattle prods, for experimentation/weaponization

In the "flashback" scene, the Russians knew that the Americans has somehow opened a portal and were using it to spy on them, so they were trying to use their own machine in Russia to do the same. Can't fall behind if there's an arms race going on.

My guess, is to weaponise it somehow. But your right someone would have to notice the influx of Russians to a small town? Especially during the cold war

Starcourt Industries (the owner of the mall) is described as an "International enterprise". That's their cover story.

Thurmas daughter was a low key MVP this season, I was in my feels with Hopper, dude has been a top 3 character from the jump, they better not have killed him off...that would be hella stupid

I’m torn on Hopper actually...He’s been one of the best characters on the show since day one, but I’d they bring him back then it’ll make that whole ending feel kind of hollow...Between him an El I got caught in the feels for sure...

Of course with the way they filmed and left it, they’re probably bringing him back...

I just don’t think there was a need for that type of emotional shock, also something I felt was unecessary was to make Robin gay, after toying with the idea of those two a couple, their chemistry was awesome and now what? They just besties?

I just don’t think there was a need for that type of emotional shock, also something I felt was unecessary was to make Robin gay, after toying with the idea of those two a couple, their chemistry was awesome and now what? They just besties?

Robin is 100% switching teams next season...That look she gave the video store guy when she told him her and Steve were just friends showed that...

I hope it’s brenner they bring back

Let me find out I wasted those tears on a fake death and fake death note

Brenner makes total sense...Russians have him as a source of info...

But I can’t get past Hopper though...I mean it’s a show where they make it a concentrated effort to film specific details like the headband / bracelet that Hoppers daughter / Hopper / Eleven all wear and tinker with at sentimental moments to them...For the show to not show Hopper being dead is a big deal...

Didn't Brenner get his face eaten off though? It wasn't exactly a subtle or implied death like Hopper.

Hard to remember a time when Steve was a douche, they gave my man that Jaime Lannister treatment, dude is legit a dope character I’m always rooting for.

Let’s just hope he doesn’t get that season 8 Jamie treatment. Although I do feel more comfortable with the show runners here than in GOT who were already clocked out counting that Star Wars money.

I also thought comrade Alexi was here to stay...smh...lol
It would been I’ll if he made it.

They could've shown him transition into becoming americanized ie slowly learning English similar to how we are seeing Elle slowly become a typical teen after damn near not talking the entire first season.

Most importantly, he could've helped the audience learn more about the upside-down world. After three seasons, we still don't know anything about that place.

I like most of the characters and acting on this show; my concern with this show is the repetitive villain/conflict. Based on the post-credit scene, they're going to fight and defeat something from the Upside Down for the 4th time now?

Stranger Things be kind of heartless with these deaths, they took Billy’s *** out too...lmao dudes redemption lasted 2 minutes....low key they need to kill Mike off...3 seasons in and I hate his *** more and more each season...my man Will should be the one getting those El yambs, but they done made him gay...

I like most of the characters and acting on this show; my concern with this show is the repetitive villain/conflict. Based on the post-credit scene, they're going to fight and defeat something from the Upside Down for the 4th time now?

It seems like being repetitive is the only option, based on the reception from the 008 episode :lol::smh:

I’d be down if the bulk of next season took place outside of Hawkins...Alexi said there were a bunch of the portal engines in Russia and who knows how many the U.S. was / is working on...Maybe they go big and make the Mind Flayer a world wide threat...

I rather have em explore the Upside Down some more next season. Flesh it out a lil more jus hope the Mind Flayer wasn’t the only dangerous thing in there.

So many possibilities because they could go all Lovecraftian (Cthulhu) that be pretty sweet.

Back
Top Bottom