Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

@Top Boy We didn’t see Hopper get vaporized though. I assume he either got sucked or jumped into the rift. Eleven will probably get her powers back by the end of the first episode next season and use em to figure out Hopper is still alive.

100 percent guarantee next season takes place during Christmas. We got Halloween season, 4th of July season , and then mike mentions he wants To see El during Christmas time. The 80’s Christmas movie references gonna be lit. Gremlins :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Season 1 took place during December with the finale being on Christmas

Did you all read about David Harbour leaving clues for season 4 by changing his IG profile picture to a different digit number everyday? The numbers turned out to be a phone number to Murray Bauman. It is 618-625-8313. Call it and you will hear a prerecorded message by Bauman for Joyce about an "update."

All of it! :sick::sick::sick:

He was using the toilet as an armrest with his head inches away from the toilet seat. :sick:

Whenever any characters are puking in a show or movie and they rest their face and arms on the toilet it grosses me out. This scene was worse since it was a public restroom.

I know! They're basically hugging the toiletbowl, with their face inches away... from the water. :sick:

I can deal with exploding rats, humans eating fertilizer, humans melting and being absorbed by the ugly monster... but that is where I draw the line. :smh:

Just wrapped it up. I can't believe they were singing the Never ending story theme song. As a kid, I remember seeing part 2. Back in Grade 2, one of my buddies were like, "my older brother saw the first one". We were like "no wayyy, there's a first one ???" Soooo stupid yet we were geeked out. Had to beg my parents to rent Part 1.

One time for the homie steve harrington made me cop these cortez smh
IMG_20190714_165307.jpg

In the second episode where Joyce goes to see Mr. Clarke, the "Weird Al" Yankovic song "My Bologna" is playing.

"My Bologna" is a parody of the Knack song "My Sharona", which Winona Ryder famously dances to in Reality Bites.

idk about "upsetting" :lol:

It’s upsetting from a story standpoint obviously.

They teased us like my boy Steve was gonna get a girl for the first time since getting in Nancy’s yambs, but it turned out to be untrue. They had a great chemistry and would’ve been a better couple than Nancy and Jonathan.

Like I said, upsetting. Lol

I just wish we got to see billy crushing moms for a few episodes

Everybody wanted to see that man cook at the pool all summer and he was just a host for this season

It’s upsetting from a story standpoint obviously.

They teased us like my boy Steve was gonna get a girl for the first time since getting in Nancy’s yambs, but it turned out to be untrue. They had a great chemistry and would’ve been a better couple than Nancy and Jonathan.

Like I said, upsetting. Lol

Maybe they'll double team a girl in the future. Mrs. Wheeler seems horny and ready to cheat.

Back
Top Bottom