Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Finished the season last night and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I’m glad they split up everyone this season and let them shine on their own. It allowed for different dynamics and the transitions from group to group each episode was pretty seamless.

Harper getting wrecked by terminator dude almost every time they squared up but he got the last laugh and chucked him into the machine at the end :lol: :pimp:

Going to cop some gear from the Nike drop when they go on sale. Need a Hawkins hoodie for winter time. Also the USS butterscotch from BR is flames too :pimp:

seems like lucas got shafted the most

we aint see no development between him and max

but mike and eleven making out for hours

only thing he did of importance was pick up the fireworks

oh yea and got sprayed by dustin at the surprise party

Hopper has to be dead. The scientists that were farther away got vaporized. Also would kind of ruin the emotional ending of this season.

They'll think of a BS reason of how he was saved. If he returns looking like hellboy then maybe I'd tolerate it.

It’s upsetting from a story standpoint obviously.

They teased us like my boy Steve was gonna get a girl for the first time since getting in Nancy’s yambs, but it turned out to be untrue. They had a great chemistry and would’ve been a better couple than Nancy and Jonathan.

Like I said, upsetting. Lol

Jonathan is a lame, not sure how he pulled da Nancy yambs

Man Dusty-Bun was SANGING
2qtzsyw.jpg

Underrated part of that scene was Joyce being exasperated with the situation. :lol:

Ole girl was like

giphy.gif

Comrade Alexei. :frown:|l

Hopper's letter to El
wow.png

Enjoyed this season but they better not take forever for season 4.

These mofos gonna be in the mid-twenties at the rate they're growing.

So I would assume it’s hopper in that Russian jail cell at the end. They referred to him as the “American” throughout the season. My theory is he jumped off the platform and through the gate, and somehow ended up coming out of the other side in Russia.

Because the season started in Russia where those scientists had a hard time opening their own gate.

And unless you saw a characters death in a show or movie, then they didn’t die

Hopper has to be dead. The scientists that were farther away got vaporized. Also would kind of ruin the emotional ending of this season.

It didn’t make Jon Snow’s obvious return any less impactful. People will still be happy when Hop stumbles out that Russian jail next year.

seems like lucas got shafted the most

we aint see no development between him and max

but mike and eleven making out for hours

only thing he did of importance was pick up the fireworks

oh yea and got sprayed by dustin at the surprise party

He saved them like 4 times. 1 where he shot possessed billy with the wrist rocket. 2. Axing the tentacle that was taking El. 3. The balloon shot. 4. Fireworks. I do wish there were more scenes with him interacting with people and not just max, though but he definitely had quite a few heroic moments. I think it's because among the 4 boys, Lucas is probably the bravest and most mature acting so he hasn't had to have any major developmental self-discovery arcs. It would be dope if they show more of him in season 4. He's definitely one of the best characters.

Finished S3 yesterday. 7/8

I really enjoyed it overall. So much so that ranking all three I'm going 1 > 3 > 2. However, I was really hoping this would be the finish of the series at the way the ending went, but then of course came the after-credits scene :lol: .

Hopper redeemed himself major with the letter to Elle :frown: :frown:. He was reckless all season long.

Back
Top Bottom