Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Just finished watching. Amazing season so far.

The reveal at the end...

sesame-street-shocked.gif

S1 is forever special b/c of how it hit, but S4 really might be close to being better. The production value of this **** is incredible—they def used every last bit of that $30 million/episode budget. Plus the multiple storylines are done super well in this season. It’s just a damn fun watch.

A few things.

Is it me or does Vecna look like Swamp Thing?

Also, did not know Freddy Kruger actor is playing Victor Creel.

Y'all think Steve turns into some sort of creature since it looks like he's infected after those bites?

I always felt like Stranger Things could be a little darker. They went that route with season 4. This Vecna storyline feels like a horror movie. Very well done.

The writers mentioned before this season released that the show was going to be moving forward with a lot darker theme. They said now that the actors are more grown, they were aiming for a horror genre feel. I will say they executed that to a tee.

When they are at the roller rink and Amadeus came on, I immediately thought of..

The Simpsons forever changed that song for me :lol:

Man. I didn’t know I forgot pretty much everything from stranger things :rofl:
My man Steve shot his shot and Robin a les :rofl: :rofl:

Far better than the terrible season 3 but a bit too overdrawn - could've axed some scenes with Eleven getting bullied and Hopper's time in the Gulag. We get that the former's having a tough time at school, but no need to show multiple scenes, likewise with Hopper.

Some of the cast members need to be killed off as they don't really have a part to play - maybe should've let Max get axed by Vecna. Story also could've progressed without Will, Johnathan, Mike and the Argyle kid as they're plotline was essentially filler.

Overall a good but flawed return to form after the dumpster fire of season 3.

1 > 2 & 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3

Back
Top Bottom