Strap up NT, please strap up **SERIOUS TOPIC**

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by myhandstank

so yall kicked it for a whole month and you never kissed her?

242t07r.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I just pecked her thats it. Didn't ever even make out with her

Damn, I feel bad for her.

Not only does she have to live with herpes, but she always has to deal with men jumping ship every time she mentions it.

Damn, I feel bad for her.

Not only does she have to live with herpes, but she always has to deal with men jumping ship every time she mentions it.

She was acting funny and being distant throughout the month and this explains why. She was trying not to get close to me. That must be so hard for her.

She was acting funny and being distant throughout the month and this explains why. She was trying not to get close to me. That must be so hard for her.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Ask her if her herpes limits you from PIITB

Ask her if her herpes limits you from PIITB

that's cool that she told you about that. takes some guts on her part to do so.

now question is, what are you gonna do? you gonna pursue her knowing she has herpes? if so, do what the topic says...strap up

that's cool that she told you about that. takes some guts on her part to do so.

now question is, what are you gonna do? you gonna pursue her knowing she has herpes? if so, do what the topic says...strap up

nah you probably would have an outbreak and find out two years later you have been spreading that $$%$. This chick i know burned this dude because she didnt know she had it then made out with this guy then couple of days later dude had an outbreak. You may never know if you have it until you have an outbreak. Some people never have outbreaks, Just saying

nah you probably would have an outbreak and find out two years later you have been spreading that $$%$. This chick i know burned this dude because she didnt know she had it then made out with this guy then couple of days later dude had an outbreak. You may never know if you have it until you have an outbreak. Some people never have outbreaks, Just saying

242t07r.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Still don't believe you. You lettin these details trickle in real slowly. By this time tomorrow you will be talking about "So what should my new SN on NestleCrunchTalk be?"
laugh.gif

242t07r.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Still don't believe you. You lettin these details trickle in real slowly. By this time tomorrow you will be talking about "So what should my new SN on NestleCrunchTalk be?"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom