Strap up NT, please strap up **SERIOUS TOPIC**

You wrong fam
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. I told you in my og post that hse was acting kinda funny the whole time. I just couldn't put my fingers on it

You wrong fam
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. I told you in my og post that hse was acting kinda funny the whole time. I just couldn't put my fingers on it

6 rings MJ who is in ur avy?

...and damn OP... u staying with her or gonna let her go??... feel bad for her man... %@$% musta crushed her when she found out too...

6 rings MJ who is in ur avy?

...and damn OP... u staying with her or gonna let her go??... feel bad for her man... %@$% musta crushed her when she found out too...

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Long story short, but I met this girl about a month ago and she has been great
pimp.gif
, but she has also been a little off.
And you didn't smash within that month time frame? Red light should've went off immediately. They just don't make them like that anymore. A WHOLE month to wait for sex? We in 2010.

pimp.gif
And you didn't smash within that month time frame? Red light should've went off immediately. They just don't make them like that anymore. A WHOLE month to wait for sex? We in 2010.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

pimp.gif

Like I said man I knew something was up. Patterns in her behavior were too inconsistent for me to not notice that something was up. I just didn't know her to well so I was gonna be like aye...........

So I just kinda let it go but of course as of late, .....as of late we have been hanging out and talking more etc so she felt obligated to tell me. And I'm glad that she did. 

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

pimp.gif

Like I said man I knew something was up. Patterns in her behavior were too inconsistent for me to not notice that something was up. I just didn't know her to well so I was gonna be like aye...........

So I just kinda let it go but of course as of late, .....as of late we have been hanging out and talking more etc so she felt obligated to tell me. And I'm glad that she did. 

Back
Top Bottom