STREET FIGHTER 4!

SWEEEET!!! IM GUNNA GO GET MY COPY IN ABOUT TWO HOURS AFTER WORK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

yo i be rolling when i pick zangief in hdremix and i pile drive dudes and they get heated...i start it off with the running grab then proceed with the doublesuplex then i end it with the spinning pile driver works everytime i wish i could pull off his special allitle easier if only done it twice ramdomly

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ people that do the same thing over and over again when they have littlehealth left.

All y'all Akuma air fireball-throwin', Bison psycho-crushin', Dhalsim-extendin' cornballs...

If that's all you do when you're about to lose, you needa step your game up.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

I need the PS3 Tournament Edition Fight Stick..
smh.gif
smh.gif

are these joints sold out all over?

They were all preorders only. Man I wish I knew the prices were going to go up! Jeeze.

I hate using the game pad to do Akuma's Special

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ people that do the same thing over and over again when they have little health left.

All y'all Akuma air fireball-throwin', Bison psycho-crushin', Dhalsim-extendin' cornballs...

grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On a side note i just realized that i havent even played online yet, i only unlocked Sakura so far too. Imma be on all day tomorrow though, no classes FTW

Yo this %*@# is starting to annoy me but I hate when dudes pick the same guy you choose. It's like "*$% fam
indifferent.gif
". They need to go back to HD Remixwhere you couldn't see who the other dude choose, makes you choose a fighter based on YOUR skill and not on the weakness of theirs.

EDIT: GGs JordanHead
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ people that do the same thing over and over again when they have little health left.

grin.gif

that goes out to all the ken and ryus of the world.

lma0 @ cats getting A win and running away .... kids can't even let me warm up ....

i don't want to face someone that is NICE at this game ...

anyways trying to set up some games right now .... mongooseny23 , trap, and time2kyyll are in here ... come join

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

lma0 @ cats getting A win and running away .... kids can't even let me warm up ....

i don't want to face someone that is NICE at this game ...

anyways trying to set up some games right now .... mongooseny23 , trap, and time2kyyll are in here ... come join

i've faced some ppl that have kept me in awe.

If some of you guys are having trouble getting Akuma use Dhalism --- his reach and Yoga fire will be easy to get your PERFECTs.~

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yo this %*@# is starting to annoy me but I hate when dudes pick the same guy you choose. It's like "*$% fam
indifferent.gif
". They need to go back to HD Remix where you couldn't see who the other dude choose, makes you choose a fighter based on YOUR skill and not on the weakness of theirs.

EDIT: GGs JordanHead
pimp.gif

Serious! I love that aspect of HD Remix.

i don't never give props to people but TRAPORDIE : and then u leave
smh.gif
... gotta at least let me tie it up ... that was prolly the best best match i playedonline in terms of the finish ...

Forget this game, i cant seem to beat Seth on medium
I beat him in the first round then he just goes nuts the next 2 rounds

Back
Top Bottom