STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

I had a nice little win streak going on last night.

Some of these people online are straight up GOOD though lol.

How are you guys doing on the Challenge Modes?

I get to like the 3rd trial on level 4 and feel like a ****** lol...it's HARD.
Well the challenges only have to be done with ONE character to unlock the titles/colors for ALL of them , I dunno if u trying to go about it thehonorable way and beat it legit...but if u wanna cheap the @#$% out of it...just pick a character and spam a move and just destroy the cpu every time.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

say word, me and boxden be wrecking on deathmatch what time yall gone be on i'll let boxden know
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You suck[/color]
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not even a Sagat fan but I murder dudes with him, his Ultra be having dudes crying. Also Akumas linking combos to raging demon is
pimp.gif

mostly every ryu or ken or sagat i played sits there and waits for u to attack
indifferent.gif

that ain't me ...

u haven't been reading the thread ... i always talk reckless ... i ain't duckin no one
laugh.gif
GT -XBOX - mongooseny23 ... add me ... "inserts ben stiller DO ITgif"

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

say word, me and boxden be wrecking on deathmatch what time yall gone be on i'll let boxden know
laugh.gif
You suck
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
half the time i be on the phone man
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

im not even gonna talk mess we can do 1 on 1 if u on when i get home, or we can jump into a game

i be ignorin all my calls when im online, i swear i dont even hear my phone ringin

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

I had a nice little win streak going on last night.

Some of these people online are straight up GOOD though lol.

How are you guys doing on the Challenge Modes?

I get to like the 3rd trial on level 4 and feel like a ****** lol...it's HARD.

i dont know what you talkin' about everybody online suck! i got so much battle points from them its ridiculous. all everybdy does online is jumping highkick then sweep hahaha

my thumb was getting a lil sore from playing that i had to go play cod4 last night

this game is crack

but idk to me the response time of when u do ur moves and the characters actually doing it is a lil slow.

COD4 should be fun, im pretty good

but god damn what the hell does it mean to "charge" in a special, i already briefly paused and nothing, its getting kind of annoying
mad.gif
, but im down for a SF Tourny or COD4

GT-xATRx LaNoCaSh

am i the only person who hates the sf4 theme song?
laugh.gif

i needa get my xbox live back, so i can wreck some people online.
im still trying to get akuma and gouken though... +!$$% blowing my life. im doing everything right too.l beating the game with 2 perfects and 2 ultra finishes,then 3 ultra finishes for gouken

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yo this %*@# is starting to annoy me but I hate when dudes pick the same guy you choose. It's like "*$% fam
indifferent.gif
". They need to go back to HD Remix where you couldn't see who the other dude choose, makes you choose a fighter based on YOUR skill and not on the weakness of theirs.

EDIT: GGs JordanHead
pimp.gif
are you saying that cuz i kept picking sagat? lol cuz thats the only person im best with i tryed almost every single player i have and i suck with all of them

and yea good games i want a rematch tho

No I meant, if I pick Ryu, dude immediately picks Ryu. If I pick Ken, he picks Ken. Copy cat !*% !*!#$$
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man I fell victim to the hype machine again.

This game is TRAAAAAAAAAASH

never again NT, never again
smh.gif
smh.gif

you must not be good, or weren't a street fighter fan as a child, because this game is near capcom crack. and if you were a fan as a child, maybe you justgrew out of it.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man I fell victim to the hype machine again.

This game is TRAAAAAAAAAASH

never again NT, never again
smh.gif
You crazy fam. You must of not liked the older games then.

This game is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom