STREET FIGHTER 4!

^you can make the matches ranked , i played a few randoms in ranked last night, did really well. i tried to play a japanese player match and got my ace whoopedwith some bamma usin gouken
smh.gif

yeah this game is sick....to see how far sf has come....my gy is my sn by the way 5-0 in int comp..with the ps3 controller lol wait til i get that arcade stick

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

YO ADD ME ITS GOING DOWN TONIGHT!!!!!!

ddotski

i went 20 rounds with someone here last night and it was back n forth!
roll.gif
out of 20 rounds i had the most wins

laugh.gif
i did the same thing w/ trap ... game is mad addictive ... i set it to5 rounds too ...

my thumb is also in recovery mode..
sick.gif
@ how it looks right now ...

you cant spectate on this one can you? I've just been playing player matches, we need to party up...

if you have the following games:
SF IV
COD 4

we shuold have a big party tonight.

you cant spectate on this one can you? I've just been playing player matches, we need to party up...

SF IV
COD 4

devil.gif

come get raped, if im on def party up, ill tell my homie to get on cod too. we be murkin on team deathmatch. but if we got a big party of nters im down forprivate match of whatever. ill be the guy with the acog'd m40

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

SF IV
COD 4

devil.gif

come get raped, if im on def party up, ill tell my homie to get on cod too. we be murkin on team deathmatch. but if we got a big party of nters im down for private match of whatever. ill be the guy with the acog'd m40
say word, me and boxden be wrecking on deathmatch what time yall gone be on i'll let boxden know
laugh.gif

today ill be on after work, prolly round 5-530 !*+, if nothin pops off around the way then ima prolly just knock out the corners of the hennessey and play somedrunk cod, i love playin search and destroy drunk haha

smh.gif
@ some dude just copping the ken pad right b4 i could get my hands on it ...
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ having to settle 4 the ryu ...

i'll take my anger out on yall ... i'm ma be on late tonight

ABEL is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..his grappling combo are
eek.gif
eek.gif

C. Viper moves reminds me of Terry Bogard from Fatal Fury ...she pretty dope also

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

well its not even fair now
laugh.gif
.... im bout to cop mine either today ortomorrow

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

well its not even fair now
laugh.gif
.... im bout to cop mine either today or tomorrow

i just opened it up even though i'm @ work ... u gotta cop ... turbo button (check), mad smooth albeit extra large d-pad (check).

i'm already plotting how i want to configure it for sagat when i get home later tonight

can we get a list together of everyone who got it for xbox ... i want to make sure i beat every single person that has it on here
laugh.gif

I had a nice little win streak going on last night.

Some of these people online are straight up GOOD though lol.

How are you guys doing on the Challenge Modes?

I get to like the 3rd trial on level 4 and feel like a ****** lol...it's HARD.

i just got my copy last night and spent the night unlocking charecters now i gotta be it with everyone to unlock akuma then gouken....great game.. but i cantstand seth that basterd always teleporting then grabbing you for the spinning suplex

GOW2 Gamertags: KarteL x ZonE, KarteL x SI7ENT, KarteL x Scope, KarteL x 2Face, KarteL x H1TMAN. Add anyone of us, and we'll give you thebizness..
grin.gif

Street Fighter 4: Holla at me ZonE..trust me...it'll get ugly bruh.

Back
Top Bottom