STREET FIGHTER 4!

How i just noticed i got 1% disconnect.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

Im having a hard time beating any balrog.. ALL THEY DO IS TURTLE.

My Balrogs not a turtle, play me later tonight. You gotta do what danz does jump around like crazy and keep away.

nah, i like it jae 0h en, *right click-save

dakingii- i'm not offended one bit, everybody has their opinion, and i really don't use combo's much with bison anyway. all the combos he reallyhas are

c lk, s. lk, c. mk, scissor
add a jump mk or anything to the above
the two mp into ultra
c mk, into lk scissor
and a j fp, s. fp, and scissor/Psych. crush.

bison isn't a combo player, he's not on that ken/boxer/tip. sagat isn't really a combo player either, and if somebody dominates a game mixing upfast and slow tigers all round, i dont you would necessarily call them garbage....

..i mean hey, i did go through 4 other matches no? i've beaten a few other NT'rs on this board as well, headstomp has massive priority, andblanka's game really is about cross up, multi ball's on wake up cross up,a nd his speed, so mixing up headstomps with devils reverse yea

and yea my bison is not on some beast like mode, i get rocked all the time, and yea, no offense to tennhouse2, but i expected more from his blanka as well

very true...offense balrog's are the worst. as soon as that 2nd jab comes out i just put the controller down and wait. luckily the downside to thoseaggressive types is i can catch them 40% of the time with dan's super since dan dash's when he ultra's so thats a plus

^yea i really didnt mean to offend anyone with my comments, i shouldnt have based the extent of both of your skills off that one video anyway

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i hate balrag, and guile. SO GARBAGE
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
QFT. I havent beat either one in a long time.

For some reason i cant even beat Abel anymore and he's my main. I looked at myself in disgust after losing to Abel earlier today. I couldnt even drop dudeshealth over 25%
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i hate balrag, and guile. SO GARBAGE
laugh.gif

Garbage!!! do you know how much work it takes to be good with Balrog, those turbo button jabbers are not good. But a Rog who can combo and mess with your headit takes work!

noob question and im sure its already been answered in here, but whats the difference between the regular fight stick and the TE fightstick? Is the TEfightstick THAT much better than the regular one?

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

Originally Posted by Dakingii

if u cant stop someones cross-up u can use your ultra as a last resort to get away, but that also depends on the character u are using.
Cross ups in this game are way easier to block that any other SF. The auto look in this game is a terrible addition.
I'm not concerned with blocking cross ups cause once you get used to recognizing it you should be able to block them. What pisses me off is when I go for a cross up and I know that the person isn't expecting it, and then they throw out a last minute anti-air and the game turns it around for them. That pisses me off. Like you and I know you did that SRK to the right and the computer turned it around for you enabling it to connect on the left
tired.gif
. Happens all the time against scrubs
smh.gif
That is exactly what I meant. Instead of them whiffing the SRK on the wrong side, the computer automatically turns them to the side you arejumping at. I HATE THAT SOOOO MUCH. It gets to a point where I don't even bother crossing up anyone with a SRK. What's the point right, I'll end upeating a SRK in the butt.

Don't get me started on the Reversals in this game as well. Way to easy to do.

Originally Posted by Jeuce

noob question and im sure its already been answered in here, but whats the difference between the regular fight stick and the TE fightstick? Is the TE fightstick THAT much better than the regular one?
buy yourself the normal stick, use it, and if it's ok with you just keep it, but if you feel you ant to upgrade, just buy yourself someofficial sanwa tourny parts.....win win for you!

and all the parts you buy will total to less than what the tourny stick would cost you.....even though i did that, i wouldn't mind a TE stick stillhaahahha

Everyone on here saying this was a weak tourney, get at me and I'll show you who shoulda won the tournament and that there actually was some form oftalent in it.

Forget this 2 match stuff... First to 10 is where it's at!

GT: Itz Mu12D4Aaa ('12' is like the number 'twelve')

Now i finally got the hang of this G2 difficulty, Im whooping #%# now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Won me a championship earlier and finally got to replace my horrible replay. My replay was ranked #33 but them joints move so fast i dont know what number itsranked now

boost if u gonna start the ps3 tournament before may 15,u find me a replacement coz i won't be back till the 15th
frown.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

they should've make SRK motions like ST... precise execution.

Tell me about it.
Cant even count the number of times ive thrown my claw due to the
downright.gif
downright.gif
shortcut
tired.gif

Now that the 360 tourney is done, let's begin with the PS3 version...

1zwnlhd.jpg

• I'm still looking for subs, PM me if you want to be one as I don't frequent this thread often.
  • You will play 2 matches, 2 rounds. Winner moves on to the next bracket.
  • Championship match you will play 3 matches, 2 rounds. Winner is the PS3 Champ.
  • Alright, let's GO.

Originally Posted by Jeuce

noob question and im sure its already been answered in here, but whats the difference between the regular fight stick and the TE fightstick? Is the TE fightstick THAT much better than the regular one?
I have a madcatz SE and with the stock parts, i had trouble pulling off easy things like QCF. Luckily, 2 weeks ago i received my order of sanwabuttons and a JLF. now the stick is just as good as the TE...but if you can GET a TE, i would recommend it because it's such a hassle trying to get all theparts
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by penny4mvp2k

oh, and Star, you shoulda used Guile
wink.gif

I don't really play guile, learning Able and Fat Boy now.

Celtics just lost on SF4 now xbl: St4rgalaqtic

Bulls going down in game 7

Back
Top Bottom