STREET FIGHTER

Is this even worth getting if I never really played fighting games? Or will  I get demolished in 3.45 seconds?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Is this even worth getting if I never really played fighting games? Or will  I get demolished in 3.45 seconds?
laugh.gif

u'll be fine against other beginners.  If u play the "others" , RIP
laugh.gif

picking up my copy from gamestop when it opens. i want to get a copy for ps3 too but i need to get a fightpad for it first.

zangief's ultra 2 is hard as HELL to land
laugh.gif

you basically have to take a guess and commit to it once you start your jump...i've only been able to land it once so far tonight. : \

running into a TON of claws and a TON of kens...

also kinda disappointed with the "filter" costumes. would've rathered extra normal colors or something.

smh.gif
at all these people flocking to Vega now that they think he's good.
I will still main him, but he is still free on wakeup and will still be bottom tier.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

zangief's ultra 2 is hard as HELL to land
laugh.gif
i take that back. been landing it a lot more often when using it with the rest of gief's crossup shenanigans. kinda like it now
pimp.gif

same. you down for some games jae oh en?
a little bit later, i'm about to crash for a little bit...been going hard the past 7 hours
laugh.gif

i get a nice window view from my office so once that ups truck rolls by; im running to the mail room. i wanna see how this dojo edition turns out

played it last night after a friend copped it at 12am @ gamestop.

*@!@ runs smooooth. i lik to mess with makoto.

played it last night after a friend copped it at 12am @ gamestop.

+*@! runs smooooth. i lik to mess with makoto.

Copped, been playing endless battle with my lil bro and a bunch of other friends. Ill as hell.

EDIT: Is every online match now ranked? After you win, you get exited out to the beginning and have to research all over again, %!%?!

I really want Ibuki as my girl main, but she has so many moves that have similar commands. I always ending doing a move I didn't intend to do. I need more practice with her I guess. I'm more of a charge character player.

People that pre-ordered from Bestbuy, when are we suppose to get the vouchers for the costumes?~

nyc toysus is extremely shady

they charge 43 for the game and tax on top of that

retail is suppose to be 40

i am gonna complain

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

People that pre-ordered from Bestbuy, when are we suppose to get the vouchers for the costumes?~
i was wondering the same thing. best buy's site said a few days after we pick up the order, we will get the codes emailed to us.

Just copped the game, bout to play around with it a lil with each character.

PS3 heads, add me PSN: das_tallboy

Back
Top Bottom