STREET FIGHTER

hes been toned down a lil bit ^

his ultras still do major damage

anyone notice that u can no longer get that last hit or 2 in after u win the match?

^im pretty sure everybody in here also has iv already.

So....who gonna start up a tourney?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

hes been toned down a lil bit ^

his ultras still do major damage

anyone notice that u can no longer get that last hit or 2 in after u win the match?
Used to love doing that online.
laugh.gif

So this basically is street fighter 4, but with new characters and more moves? Like, it has the complete super street fighter 4 in it?

Question,
how do you guys choose what main fighter you will use whenever you play?
just mess around with characters that interest you and try to get a basic understanding of each of their strengths and weaknesses. some like to play zoning/distance games to keep people out, some are more rush down types, some are grapplers, some are more defensive. just find someone that meshes well with how YOU want to play the game. or you can just pick up whoever daigo is using and call it a day.

i'm having a lot fun playing with cody and juri as of late.

So....who gonna start up a tourney?
i'm not starting one til i figure out what buffs vega got cuz that matchup is killing me right now.
laugh.gif
dude wasn't this much of a headache for me in vanilla.

So this basically is street fighter 4, but with new characters and more moves? Like, it has the complete super street fighter 4 in it?
from the first page -
- 10 new characters to the roster bringing the grand total to 35. Dee Jay and T.Hawk from SSF2. Adon, Guy, and Cody from the Alpha series. Makoto, Dudley, and Ibuki from SF3. And Juri and Hakan who are brand new characters.
- Return of the bonus stages.
- New stages.
- New game tweaks and rebalancing.
- New 2nd Ultras for everyone.
- New online modes including Arcade quarter style spectator lobbies and team battles.
- New costumes.
- New trials and challenge modes.
- Revamped Replay mode for uploading and downloading videos.
- It's only 40 dollars...just buy it.

Damn....looks like I ma going to go buy this game today. I haven't really played Street Fighter in a while but all signs point that it's the same ol' same ol'. Never really got into it any more then just playing Ryu and Ken.

I haven't ever been good a street fighter tho (mortal kombat guy) but I have been looking for a competitive fighter. I assume that this game just takes practice?

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I haven't ever been good a street fighter tho (mortal kombat guy) but I have been looking for a competitive fighter. I assume that this game just takes practice?
I got SF4 on release played with dhalsim(one of the hardest characters to use) I got smacked left and right, now this came out and I just pulled a 10 win streak in ranked battle, so the tweaking comes in handy and the game's learning curve is not that bad.
Anyone want to recommend me if I should get a TE stick? I can pull off a majority of all my characters moves with the ps3 d-pad what advantages are there to the stick? how long did it take you to get used to it?

Got it for Xbox, Honestly i freakin suck in this game, right now 2- 10 lookin like the NJ Nets right now

that made guy od strong
and this cheap fight stick is pissing me off
street fighter rage already in full effect.

Back
Top Bottom