STREET FIGHTER

Damn that daigo wong match was crazy last night, arturo preachin that it was fake and part of the illuminati
laugh.gif

ben baller is a fool, but a good guy anyway lol

i officially give up on finding super before tues here in WA, see me in sf4 if you want though

for those who have it, how is juri? similar to cammy with her quickness+ a fireball?

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Dusted off my SFIV in preparation of SSFIV, my timing is so off right now
laugh.gif

I wouldn't get too used to the timing in the og sf4 to prepare for super. Super is much faster paced.

My boy has SSFIV early, so I played it today. First thing you notice, game is MUCH faster. I thought maybe it was Ryu, but I notice it with Sagat and than I was like 'oooooh snaps' but quickly realized they nerf Sagat so he doesn't do as much damage. Other than that, it's same ole SFIV, nothing really standouts gameplay wise, but if you like SFIV, you'll fit in with SSFIV.

release eve bump.

daigo vs valle from the the fight club in LA. guile's recovery on the sonic boom is
eek.gif
now.

The guy talking about tekken doesn't know what he's talking about. Most of tekken is defense. Without good defense you will end up in said juggle x wall carry x wall combo and die.

The guy talking about tekken doesn't know what he's talking about. Most of tekken is defense. Without good defense you will end up in said juggle x wall carry x wall combo and die.

so...

i ended up assisting my best friend with his arcade stick, i showed a little too much love, 
laugh.gif
(thanks to jon and everyone else who showed ya girl love with the project)

gave him $100 on his stick, and bought his parts to make changes and i helped change it out. ($44) (for his bday, been my best friend damn near 10 years)

in the process, my coffee table gets scratched.
frown.gif

SMH

i will be back later with pics of his fight stick.

then after all that, here is how the our night finishes up after we were done...

Shay -
"i'm done with all this!"

Best Friend -
"But Shay, what about the artwork!? "

you know i gave him the:
21b50l2.jpg

all love though!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

so...

i ended up assisting my best friend with his arcade stick, i showed a little too much love
laugh.gif
(thanks to jon and everyone else who showed ya girl love with the project)

gave him $100 on his stick, and bought his parts to make changes and i helped change it out. ($44) (for his bday, been my best friend damn near 10 years)

in the process, my coffee table gets scratched.
frown.gif

SMH

i will be back later with pics of his fight stick.

then after all that, here is how the our night finishes up after we were done...

Shay -
"i'm done with all this!"

Best Friend -
"But Shay, what about the artwork!? "

you know i gave him the:
21b50l2.jpg

all love though!
wink.gif

roll.gif
what kinda business we doin here Shay? lol

^ ::dmx voice::: "thats my mans"

Gibran, this dude will do anything for me, always been there, damn near a decade!

his aunt just passed from cancer (same day guru passed), he was really down, i was trying to cheer him up and get his mind off of it, he was really hurt, i had never seen him like that. to make matters worse, he was at my crib when he got the call she just passed, we were sitting on my couch playing sfiv, he was trying to teach me how to do combos. so to see his face when that call came through, man it just wasn't a good end to the night.
ohwell.gif

it was only a few bucks, in the end i know he will keep and love that thing forever, i have never met anyone who loves street fighter so much.

ps3 cats get at him, for a while he was #99 in the world, and that's while being a single father of two great little girls!

holla at him, psn: illwill33

Thas wus up! It's pretty damn rare to have friends around like that.

I was talkin about you assistin him with his "stick" though.
laugh.gif

Jokes as usual.. Yoooou know.

Back
Top Bottom