STREET FIGHTER

Hey folks! As promised here are all the details for Fridays' public Super Street Fighter Fight Club event! As s-kill warned, you might want to wear something that you don't mind getting trashed and/or dirty (why? I won't tell! muahahahaha).

Place: Casitas Studios

3229 W. Casitas

Glendale, CA

Time: Friday, 8PM-12AM

In addition, we're going to have very special guests in the house, including super producer Ono-san and some of the voice actors for Super Street Fighter IV!

Oh yeah, did I mention that Japanese SF champion Daigo Umehara will be there?

As will US SF champion Justin Wong....could a rematch be possible? Guess you'll have to come to Fight Club and see!

On THAT note, if for some reason you can't make it to the most awesome event in town on Friday, we'll be livestreaming the event over on our Capcom Unity ustream channel.

The pros at Level Up Series (headed by Alex Valle) will be handling broadcasting, so you can be sure there will be high quality streaming and footage as they're the  best at what they do!

There will also be live art and music, plus the chance to talk and hang out with Seth Killian himself!

Finally, be sure to carpool as parking may be a problem! There's currently a thread going on here in the forums just for that.

Everyone: you are now cleared to GET HYPE.

scaled.php

Daigo the Beast (nomo)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. The pic don't even look right tho
laugh.gif

Dude is like the Jay-Z of Street Fighter

Even the top US player Justin Wong can't see this dude in Street Fighter

LA Event seems like it will be sick.. Anyone goin there tonight?

Originally Posted by syxth element

scaled.php

Daigo the Beast (nomo)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

one of my friends asked me, exactly what's so good about this guy

and really, all i could do was link them to that 3rd strike video, classic epic

he mains one guy, ryu, in sf4, and pretty much analyzes and critiques how a person plays while playing. He also controls space very well, and also is an opportunistic, you make a mistake with even the smallest window, and you can expect a shoryu> ultra/super.... and don't forget the "psychic shoryuken" he pulls off, basically in the middle of no where, and yet you jump right into it/get tapped by it

http://www.daigothebeast.com/

finally the site works, has some great videos.....

gonna try to go to kmart today and hope for the best

Originally Posted by syxth element

scaled.php

Daigo the Beast (nomo)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Ill stop through for a min.

^ sometimes its good to lose, to later know how to win. You learn more through the way. Daigo can play when the lights is on.

anybody wanna play me in ssiv? got the game already just hit me up my gamertag is on the sig
happy.gif

Originally Posted by TheBawse

Yeah daigo lost 100.00 there.. but he won evo and took home 7gs
well obviously. what i posted has nothing to do with prize money. just showing he does lose, he does drop combos, he does take wrong guesses...just bringing folks back to reality a little bit after reading posts like "capcom designs games so daigo still wins"...that's all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by TheBawse

Yeah daigo lost 100.00 there.. but he won evo and took home 7gs
well obviously. what i posted has nothing to do with prize money. just showing he does lose, he does drop combos, he does take wrong guesses...just bringing folks back to reality a little bit after reading posts like "capcom designs games so daigo still wins"...that's all
laugh.gif
well yea he does loses, i mean his win/loss in one of those vids was like 14K vs 1.7K....

still, not many people would actually GO to an arcade and CONSTANTLY play like this guy though, esp with a console version avail

Originally Posted by jae oh en

from tonight's fight club in LA...

eek.gif
was just about to post, beat me to it eh?

so guile is beasting like that now, his recovery on his sonic boom is crazy.....finnally guile fans can stop crying about how he only has two moves...>THAT"S ALL HE NEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

in other news, i'm still sick of all you guys who already have the game, i mean i have the next two days with nothing to do but grind for plat. ingots in final fantasy....and some of you guys are already srking it up....
grin.gif
grin.gif

last weekend of sf4 play for me i guess!

Originally Posted by sn00pee

i just joined in to throw hate around and troll a lil' bit.

Still Tekken6 > SSFIV

Nah, in order for trolling to be successful, it has to be at least
somewhat
believable. The statement you made is like saying that Adam Morrison > Michael Jordan. Noone will really take it seriously.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by sn00pee

i just joined in to throw hate around and troll a lil' bit.

Still Tekken6 > SSFIV

Nah, in order for trolling to be successful, it has to be at least
believable. The statement you made is like saying that Adam Morrison > Michael Jordan. Noone will really take it seriously.
you'd best be joking...

Back
Top Bottom