STREET FIGHTER

BTW, What do you guys think of the talk about all the DLC characters being weak compared to the original cast

I personally think they can go toe to toe with most of the original characters but overall they arent as good. But i think the problem is that there dont seem to be alot of players that use them. If more people used them and more tech was discovered for each then they would be pretty solid.

The only character i bought was Juri because she seemed pretty dope to use in the story mode but i completely stopped using her after like 6 fights online.

I play with Alex. Honestly just stumbled upon him. I never picked him when I played 3rd strike. He is fun though huge comeback factor. I started with Charlie but when everyone picked him I kind of stopped.
I should just learn chun li or cammy if I want to win consistently.

No post about the Halloween stage and costumes?

Alex looks epic, will try to get that costume. Also 
eek.gif
 @ the werewolf concept for Necalli with and without the V-trigger.

Amazing. I haven't touched this game in about 3 weeks but it's time to get back into fighting shape :nthat:

Haven't touched it either but I did watch ESL and wow, the FGC has come a long way.

Momochi :smh:

Are the costumes free?

Gotta pay

I want to buy some Necalli costumes but im desperately trying to get to level 50 so i can get color 15. That one color is better than every costume in the game imo. Im at level 49 now.

I'm trying to unlock all the characters and finished all of the stories. What's the next fastest way to earn fight money? Survival?

I'm trying to unlock all the characters and finished all of the stories. What's the next fastest way to earn fight money? Survival?

There's now daily challenges to earn fight money plus doing the cinematic story mode in easy and hard difficulty.

Ive ran into more rage quitters while being Super Platinum than any other time ive had playing this game smh. Its sad.

Akuma coming to Street Fighter 5, playable at PlayStation Experience Dec. 3-4th

:wow:

Those sound effects :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
As awesome as Akuma is, I still think it's too little to give this game a proper shove forward. They need to release a proper update, with at least 4 characters, stages and an arcade mode at once for it to generate enough hype and get people to talk about this game in order to forget the horrible launch it had. Give me something like:

Akuma

Q

Sagat

Blanka

in one big upgrade. These small single character addition upgrades won't do that much, I'm afraid.

Yea there would be more.

The game is getting an arcade release in Japan so that more or less guarantees arcade mode for the console.
They 're working on more updates according to Haunts.

From what they're saying they're doing little patches while working on a big one in the background.
We'll see how it is because with someone like Akuma coming, he needs to come with a big update to keep new players.

I think the character per month upgrade is fine as long as we get more than 6 and they're on time.

Each one having their own trailer every month keeps the game on people's radar instead of dumping it all at once and forgetting about it afterwards.

Also, People are saying the logo on his back is the same one Shin Akuma has so expect his V trigger to be him turning to Shin Akuma :pimp:

Last edited:
Sounds great that they're trying to get this game to have a wider appeal because it really seems like it's been made for the competitive community and competitive community only so far. Hopefully the arcade mode will give it a push in sales.

arcade mode?

theres a demand for arcade mode?

for what? lol

there story mode, survival, online and V.S. i dont see what arcade mode offers that the other modes dont.

Actual arcades is great for Japan and other Asian countries cuz they have the arcade culture and it''s what grows their competitive scene but the actual arcade ladder mode is good for the casual gamer.

Street Fighter is intimidating online and Survival is hard. Story mode is too short and too easy and Cinematic story mode changes your character all the time so no continuity so i can see the need for arcade mode for the casual players.

The game itself is more welcoming for newcomers than SFIV but all the oversights they made undid a lot of their good work.

Season 2 with a big update alongside Akuma and Sagat and I can see the game having a mini Resurrection sales wise.

The sales number for this game made me so sad the other day. As much as I love this game capcom is at fault for a poor marketing and the initial release of the game as pretty much a beta that turned so many people off. It feels like fighting games are getting ready to go back into hiatus.

Akuma is a welcome edition. They're definitely going to need more characters but I like where they've been going with DLC. I still need to buy Urien but capcom always has my support.

Back
Top Bottom