STREET FIGHTER

im willing to let u enlighten me
put me on to what makes it THE BEST

....The gameplay....it's so open and customizable. There are endless, dare I say...INFINITE possibilities with what you can do with this game. This game more than any other Marvel vs Capcom before really puts emphasis on WHO you pick and HOW you want to play with them. Tier lists will be nonexistent in this game come the top of the year because there's too much tech and so many options to get damage to suit anyone's playstyle and you can make it look insanely stylish. It's mind numbing honestly.

If this is true then i don't know how i feel about the budget Capcom put aside for MVCI.
I get now why the graphics are cr@p. But thats a shady money move for them to hold back on completed characters just to make more money.

The development of the game being released though slightly disheartening doesn't really bother me personally. The irony of us American's complaining about questionable business practices. The thing is that the graphics for a Marvel vs Capcom game have never pushed the envelope, it's always been about game play. Yeah the DLC could've been added to the game but I don't mind giving Capcom an extra 1500 pennies for characters I never thought I'd see in Marvel vs Capcom game let alone a fighting game period. The DLC looks extremely good and as long as the quality is there and I personally want it, I'll buy it. I personally want all the DLC they'll release for this game so they got a "sucker" out of me.

upload_2017-10-5_17-10-34.png

upload_2017-10-5_17-10-48.png

DLYT4T6UIAE6z7k.jpg

DLYT6TsUEAEc58X.jpg

DLYT8jnVAAIeB8V.jpg

upload_2017-10-5_17-14-55.jpeg

upload_2017-10-5_17-14-38.jpeg

upload_2017-10-5_17-18-10.jpeg

2nd V-Triggers ???
V200.jpg

V201.jpg

V202.jpg

V203.jpg

upload_2017-10-5_17-19-43.jpeg

DLYgcxKX0AAgRzk.jpg

Rashid's V-Trigger II
DLYghyVXkAAtA9z.jpg

Here come all the former SF5 complainers coming out the wood work to play as Sagat :rolleyes they wasn't with us through the bad servers. I expect the same change of heart for MvC Infinite especially when Xmen characters start popping up :rolleyes

Capcom turns everyone into believers

Yup this looks like what SFV should of been from release day.
Good move on them having this as a free update for SFV owners. I doubt all the current DLC characters would be included as free but either way most of them were just filler.

I'm guessing the real Marvel will come out when UMVCI is released??? 2018-2019? :D

Capcom always said from the beginning that SFV will be a platform so they were always going to keep adding content.
The issue was how low on content the game was at launch.

Them adding second V-triggers is no different to adding second ultras and red focus in SFIV but Arcade mode missing was mind boggling.

Anyone who buys the arcade mode disc gets all the characters. If you already have the game then you get the season passes or get them through fight money.

upload_2017-10-5_17-10-34-png.1984811

what does this mean????
sfv will come with updated previous sf games or something????
im lost what is this screen???

Probably just going to fight the characters that appeared in each game, even if they were non-playable, or if they were around at the time (i.e. Abigail during the SF1 time was in Final Fight, or Kolin in SF3)

That or we're going to get a lot of those character designs and they may appear as non-playable.

Zeku, the Ever-Changing Ninja, infiltrates Street Fighter V on October 24!
upload_2017-10-15_16-58-43.png

First seen in Street Fighter Alpha 2, Zeku was Guy’s former teacher, who taught him to master Bushinryu, a style of ninjutsu. Eventually, Guy was able to obtain the title of 39th Master of Bushinryu. Zeku then disappeared and was never seen again…until now! Zeku has reappeared looking to start his own ninja group and find a new fighting style.

As the 38th successor of the Bushinryu School, he's a veteran combatant and a seasoned ninja warrior who helped forge Guy into the competent fighter he is today.

Although it's a bit hard to tell what exactly is going on, Zeku seems to have two different appearances he can shift between, one much younger than his regular one, and looking very Strider-esque.

It appears as though this newcomer may tag team with another member of his ninja clan while fighting. Though it's early, this may suggest a multi-stance character not unlike Gen from Street Fighter 4, or Vega with or without his claw in SF5.

Zeku will be available for purchase on October 24th. Check out his image gallery here, which includes alternate costumes for both Zeku and his alter ego.

TNGriNK.gif

knZSkd8.gif

upload_2017-10-15_17-1-19.jpeg

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/oct/15/zeku-announced-street-fighter-5/

At first, I was like yea he looks cool then things escalated quickly. :lol:
I can't tell if that younger Strider Hiryu looking Ninga is a younger version or one of his students who he tags in or something.
Looking forward to seeing more. His super is also reminiscent of Guy's with the white background. :smokin.

Last edited:
Zeku :wow: yo Capcom is wild. He transforms into his younger self and his moves become more combo friendly as opposed to 2-3 hit knockdowns. Damage and range may be the tradeoffs. Bushinryu rage was definitely spotted.

MvC:I DLC this Tuesday and then Zeku the next Tuesday those are autocopped and I'm already looking forward to the next wave of DLC for both games. Venom for MvC: Infinite and Sagat for SF5 are gonna bring in casual eyes and have the eSports scene really fun to watch in the next few months.... Capcom is on to something :nerd:

I just saw the trailer for Zeku. Was wondering why his style was different than Guy’s. Now, it makes sense.

Can’t wait until Arcade drops.

upload_2017-10-16_17-10-23.jpeg

First seen in Street Fighter Alpha 2, Zeku was Guy’s former teacher, who taught him to master Bushinryu, a style of ninjutsu. Eventually, Guy was able to obtain the title of 39th Master of Bushinryu. Zeku then disappeared and was never seen again…until now! Zeku has reappeared looking to start his own ninja group and find a new fighting style.

His younger version sure looks familiar!

For players who want to learn the art of Zeku, it will require intense training to hone his multiple skill sets due to his ability to transform. His older self has slower moves and a special flip in the air, which can be followed up with different options to keep the opponent guessing. His younger self is quicker and has a short run, which can also open up opponents.

V-Skill: Fukuro (Older Self), Tenpo Kari (Younger Self)

b559b6ee75962e49918a5302fabc96ea.gif

Zeku performs a special technique that transforms him to his younger self, completely changing his move set. He can then use Tenpo Kari to transform back. Depending on the directional input you press after the V-Skill connects, Zeku will teleport either in front or behind the opponent.

V-Trigger: Bushinryu Shinge Kiko

eda7cac055ba3956d518638756d62779.gif

Allows Zeku to perform a single special dash that can be followed up with a custom combo that deals additional hits. Both forms have the same V-Trigger.

Critical Art: Batsuzan Gaisei

82d15c182a47efd17f1d5260493b9f7e.gif

Upon kicking the opponent in the air, Zeku follows up with a flurry of strikes while switching forms before stomping them into the ground. Zeku’s Critical Art is the same for both forms.

upload_2017-10-16_17-13-48.png

upload_2017-10-16_17-14-5.png

upload_2017-10-16_17-11-19.png

upload_2017-10-16_17-12-19.png

Coming alongside Zeku on October 24 are his Story, Battle, and Nostalgia Costumes as seen below:

c619f1b0a4040be5415fac69b6bf51b5.png

a0589a1e8a9804a3b246c67a4cd6ac0b.png

d8a124b743cfd760e84e53bd1bc12570.png

4793f8d0d3680e2b2103c5e4485d3f73.png

4d72397f4407ba4f612ef13573b86786.png

b835bbbc467e0a25f178af6cd3e9eaf4.png

http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumsl...ja-infiltrates-street-fighter-v-on-october-24

Zeku :wow: yo Capcom is wild. He transforms into his younger self and his moves become more combo friendly as opposed to 2-3 hit knockdowns. Damage and range may be the tradeoffs. Bushinryu rage was definitely spotted.

MvC:I DLC this Tuesday and then Zeku the next Tuesday those are autocopped and I'm already looking forward to the next wave of DLC for both games. Venom for MvC: Infinite and Sagat for SF5 are gonna bring in casual eyes and have the eSports scene really fun to watch in the next few months.... Capcom is on to something :nerd:

When/where was Sagat confirmed for SF5.

Sagat and Sakura are heavily rumored to be in Season 3.
Some guy who leaked Season 2 characters like Abigail, Zeku and Menat is the source.

As usual, take with a grain of salt and don't set yourself up for disappointment.

Black Panther mobility is ridiculous.:wow:
I think I found one of my mains.

Looking for more combo videos of the new characters.

Back
Top Bottom