STREET FIGHTER

wEDNfLd.png

Getting my fight money up. Doing those individual story things and I actually like them. Will do a a couple a day.

Currently doing Black Panther and Strider along with Spider-Man and Frank West.

“Did you think you were safe?” :nthat:

Was playing SF on switch with my boy over the weekend and was reminded of how much I love SF. Crazy that I have been playing fighters forever but only started SF with 5.

Birdie looks great in that costume. Hoping his new V-trigger is better than his current one in SFVAE.

Winter Soldier, Black Widow, and Venom Infiltrate Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite on December 5!

3c6a399f274c8602d85e50293b4d5e44.jpg

Young soldier Bucky Barnes fought alongside his best friend Captain America during World War II. Presumed dead after a dangerous mission ended in tragedy, he was captured by enemy forces and secretly brainwashed into becoming a deadly assassin known as the Winter Soldier. Bucky, now free from his captors, is once again ready to fight for the good of humanity.

f749a1998dfc3ff920ca9cf7479dc5b0.jpg

e78a69fecd20d7a59d577acacd1423a2.jpg

As a skilled assassin, Winter Soldier has various ways to debilitate opponents and excels at ground combat. Using his cybernetic arm, he can activate Metal Shield, which provides him with enough armor to not only ignore hits, but to walk away unscathed. Though his move set is limited with Metal Shield active, the potential for devastating punishes is massive.

17b231c63b458a9711330a68046b7098.jpg

Trained extensively in the art of combat and espionage and outfitted with state-of-the-art tech, Natasha Romanova is the super spy known as Black Widow. Dutiful and fearless, she is a master assassin who found her true calling as an Avenger. She now fights to protect the world from Ultron Sigma’s influence.

22d0e6176460c0118d540176b24bd3a6.jpg

23a7b4dc5ccf56e989bca0a01e306a7e.jpg

What’s a spy without an array of lethal gadgets? Black Widow’s gauntlets can fire off different projectiles that range from a sticky bomb to one that emits a nerve gas, which crumples the opponent. With the unique ability to perform evasive maneuvers, catching Black Widow will not be easy.

77a1d904e442b8e36a70712fe9566783.jpg

Blaming Peter Parker for the failure of his journalism career, former Daily Bugle reporter Eddie Brock bonded with a malevolent, symbiotic alien creature who had previously attempted to bond with Peter. United by the goal to destroy Spider-Man, they are the fearsome force known only as Venom!

f22d03247bbfb711b45c844dcf434581.jpg

51221045e278663c2f61299863b9d56c.jpg

Returning to the series with some of his signature moves, Venom’s aggressive playstyle is further amplified in Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite. His new movement option is Venom Glide, a web zip of sorts, which can be aimed in six different directions, enabling him to keep the pressure going in his favor.

Everyone who has the 2017 Character Pass will unlock access to Winter Soldier, Black Widow, and Venom on December 5 – along with the previously released Black Panther, Sigma, and Monster Hunter. The 2017 Character Pass also includes access to all six of these characters’ Premium Costumes as they become available.

9c1be5b8883bcde1a2f58050dc518949.jpg

7d1737a4d8d8e91efd5aff465604b147.jpg

3bbd5188813d2fcbd59012fcd4a9686b.jpg

Just heard ryu’s blade/donkey/edge kick is makin a return in sfvae.

Guessing capcom has heard the gripes about their posterboy not be able to compete with other high tier characters.

Hope it makes a difference.

Everyone is getting new moves and V triggers.
But yea Ryu being terrible in both SFV and MVCI was looking bad :lol:

Anyway catching up on Capcom Cup and Battle for the Stones.
Being some good matches so far.

Nemo da gawd!

This certainly beats any and all previous Street Fighter compilation releases they had for PS1 and PS2.

First time ever there is online play for an Alpha title, I believe.

I'm pretty happy they finally included Street Fighter 1. I wish there could somehow be a way to have two types of controls for that game - the awful controls of the actual 1987 game, and enhanced controls that have ordinary inputs like you do in a modern SF game and the character would do the move so that we could see how good that game could've been if it had normal controls.

Ugh the music and graphics at the time (back in 87/88). The gameplay was absolutely horrible. And AI ridiculous.

Folks who knew the motion for dragon punch would just spam it on the computer. There was no reason to play an opponent lol. The only real comp was Karate Champ, Yie Ar Kung Fu and maybe Street Smart.

Would like to see pocket fighter on the comp as well as ultra SFII HD Remix, but whatever...

Copped.

Back
Top Bottom