STREET FIGHTER

Tech monsters from Marvel 3 are already looking good.
Can't wait to see what Marlinpie does in this game after inventing the Doom Swag combos in Marvel 3.

Man, the thing that helped me the most was sitting in training mode and then playing matches from there. I'm not anywhere near where I want to be but I've gotten much better. I really sat down and took the time to learn more about what made Birdie strong and how I could use that to break my opponent. His matchups are awful but the more I played people online the more it became easier to predict how they would react to things or how to get out of certain situations. What character do you play D Double? That could be part of the problem too, finding the character for you to excel.

Time is a big issue for me. I'm swimming in my backlog at the moment because I don't get enough time to practice, let alone even play my other games.

I play Ken and I think I gel with him but I need more time with him.

Y'all just trash.

I know :smh::smh::smh:

Gamora (I think that is her name) and Thanos :pimp:

Still haven't stepped into a match. I will be training for a few days. I haven't looked at much on YT I am mostly finding stuff on my own and trying to figure out how Marvel works.

I seem to be catching on better than I thought I would. 2v2 is def less overwhelming

Same. I'm in the lab. I will make my online debut Friday night or Saturday night. The Marvel 3 muscle memory is killing me right now so I played a couple sets of Marvel 2 to get back into the 4 button layout and now the muscle memory for that is killing me
:sick:

My Spider-Man and Frank West team however has wayyyyy too much swag. Thanos is calling me but I don't know who to pair him with. I'm thinking Sigma when he drops. My secondary team is looking like Strider and Gamora but I can tell Gamora is gonna be abused online and don't know if wanna follow that trend. Can't wait to put Winter Soldier and Bionic Commando on the same team.

YALL BOYS WERE SLEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!

IT is funny man cause I am a low teir GAWD when it comes to fighting games and Gamora and Thanos I feel are gonna be used a ton.

So I may switch it up. But the problem is is that I have to like the way the characters look :lol: and most of them look buns to me in this game :lol:

Gamora is the best design IMO and the only reason why I picked her. I like the way Author and Chis look though

IT is funny man cause I am a low teir GAWD when it comes to fighting games and Gamora and Thanos I feel are gonna be used a ton.

So I may switch it up. But the problem is is that I have to like the way the characters look :lol: and most of them look buns to me in this game :lol:

Gamora is the best design IMO and the only reason why I picked her. I like the way Author and Chis look though

I'm the same way. I love playing with characters that are deemed worthless or unorthodox but at the same time I have to have a genuine like for them. I was surprised that Gamora even made the game. Between Rocket and the Green Ranger of the Guardians of the Galaxy (Nova) I thought if another Guardian made it, it would easily be Star Lord but I'm thoroughly impressed with Gamora. That arc shot is a ****ing problem. Do you hear me?! :lol: the mixups in this game are gonna be legendary. I think Infinite is about to be one of capcom's best fighters ever.

Crazy that Capcom held back on an interesting character just to force the consumer to buy it as DLC.
I know "every company does DLC" but i've never seen a complete character video trailer just ONE day after the game was released. :smh: C'mon Man
The game came in the mail yesterday. I haven't opened it and i'm really considering just returning it.

The last two NRS games had pre-order DLC characters which is even worse.

Also games go gold a month or longer before the game comes out so it can pass certification and be printed on discs so a character can be completed shortly after the game comes out.

The trailer for Monster Hunter is to coincide with TGS which is happening soon so it makes sense to have a Monster Hunter trailer to promote the game in Japan.

There's no date to when she's coming out but all 6 characters are slated for 2017 so 2 characters per month unless the season stretches into 2018 but from the wording it sounds like they're all coming out this year so 2 a month.

Up to you whether you think it's foul play or not.

I personally don't think it is because even Jedah wasn't finished when he was debuted at EVO, which is why he wasn't in the demo builds until Gamescom. Ghost Riders infinite was also removed by the day 1 patch so they're constantly balancing the game.

I am not upset about DLC characters but the roster does seem stale to me at launch more than any other fighting game in my recent memory.

I ain’t mad about it but yeah I know what I’m looking at :lol:

Loving the game :pimp:

The game is sooooooo deep. I've barely had the time I want to put into it but the only place I've been in is training. The muscle memory for MvC3 is brutal but I've been creating thorough drills and I'm incorporating a lot a few of my MvC3 combos with over since I'm maiming Spider-Man and Frank West, 2 characters I played ALOT in MvC3. Will make my debut online most likely tomorrow night.

Monster Hunter looks outrageous. The rathalos Armor and the great sword :wow:. She came into the game with the hyper armor from MH Generations :wow: :wow: Capcom is insane for that and I will support them wholeheartedly. I have no qualms with them releasing DLC especially when it's amazing characters. I could only imagine what Black Panther or Sigma is gonna fight like. And then Venom had the most unique 2d sprite in all of MvC history so you KNOW he's gonna be insane looking in this game. The tongue animation :sick: man this game is beautiful. For those on the fence get the game. The learning curve for this game is a little crazy. You don't want to be on the outside looking in a year from now. No way you'll be able to jump in and play at an even moderate level.

Back
Top Bottom