STREET FIGHTER

I let it be known I was going to cop no matter what. But I still don't like it. But I feel it's my fault for not knowing how to adjust.

Well i opened the game late last night. I made the mistake of playing the entire story mode. :sick:
That didn't help at all in making me want to play the game more. How can you say any animation in this game is beautiful????? :ohwell: :smh:
I'm a still give it a chance though and do training mode and the missions (like I should of from the jump). I'm a stick with Spencer and try Gamora or RocketRacoon.

i copped but doesent have legacy support for my stick so getting used to pad. playing Arthur/Nemisis right now

Yup, just like assists in the older game.

Need to tag to extend combos and to initiate mixups, DHC etc.

Tagging will seperate the average players from the great players. I've realized that the key is to be able to do set ups and decent damage with both characters to the point where a tag surprised your opponent.

My Spider-man and Frank West team is too stylish man, we outchea.

I'm thinking of Thanos and Mega Man X as a my side team. Waiting for Panther so I can pair him with Strider. And Winter Soldier with Bionic Commando will be GLORIOUS

I probably shouldn't have bought Marvel :lol:. I will openly admit that

I'd rather rock with SF5. Maybe that will change in the future

0e6544de9632d49b133568d484dac81f.png

6a1fb29f9f1010c7b520f469b6eb8972.png

83e6fd26ae1835120daa95f865c194c0.png

BP looks ok, might give him a shot. Sigma's level 3 looks dope as hell.

But it's still Infinite. ;/

Yeah this game is still ugly looking mvci. I'm still labing it up but I can't believe that this game actually makes me go back to sfv every now and then.
When's DBZ!!

Last edited:
what are sales looking like
if this is a flop
i doubt we ever get a mvc game again
capcom dropped the ball big time
dbfighter z gonna clean house in sales
with folks wanting that similar mvc2 feel

If this is true then i don't know how i feel about the budget Capcom put aside for MVCI.
I get now why the graphics are cr@p. But thats a shady money move for them to hold back on completed characters just to make more money.

what are sales looking like
if this is a flop
i doubt we ever get a mvc game again
capcom dropped the ball big time
dbfighter z gonna clean house in sales
with folks wanting that similar mvc2 feel

I don't know if the US sales numbers have been released, but if the UK sales numbers are any indication, the game is going to bomb extra hard.
And this is despite parts of the FGC doing everything they can to promote the game. Maximilian Dood has been slurping it extra hard, saying it's the best Capcom fighter since Capcom Vs SNK 2.

And :sick: @ the game's review scores. Making SFV review scores look decent.

I have high hopes for SFV season 3/arcade edition expansion or whatever it's going to be called. Saw this leak video recently:

Maximillian's review is honest. He says what the games shortcomings are and what it's great at and it's what most people are saying now that the game has been released.
People took that shilling thing too far.

Game bombed in sales and Marvel and Capcom have to take the blame.

SFV also bombed hard too with a bigger budget and marketing campaign due to incompetence but both games are popular in the FGC/E-sports scene because if there's one thing Capcom can do it's gameplay but honestly if the gameplay is not doing it for you then just return it since everything else is sub par in the case of Marvel.

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition for PS4 listed by Amazon
SF5-Arcade-Edition-Amazon_10-05-17.jpg

About

Current players of Street Fighter V and future owners of Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition will be placed into the same player pool, with PlayStation 4 and PC cross-platform play continuing to unite fans into a unified player base. The initial Street Fighter V purchase is still the only one that consumers need to make to ensure they always have the most up-to-date version of the title. All of the post launch gameplay content, such as the DLC characters in Street Fighter V, is earnable completely free of charge through completing various in-game challenges and receiving earned in-game currency, called fight money. For those who just can’t wait to unlock each piece of new content, content can also be obtained instantly using purchased in-game currency.

Features

• Arcade Mode – Choose from six different paths themed after classic Street Fighter games.
  • Gallery – Unlock hundreds of illustrations as you play through Arcade Mode.
  • Extra Battle – Complete timed challenges to obtain exclusive costumes throughout 2018.
  • New V-Triggers – Each character will have two V-Triggers, adding even more depth to the combat system.
  • New Visuals – The user interface is being redesigned with new color schemes, revised menus, and exciting pre-and-post-fight effects.
Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/10/street-fighter-v-arcade-edition-ps4-listed-amazon#UbcGhvV9gTFvrBby.99

Reactions: ARK
put out 3 bricks back to back to back , Tekken x street fighter , sfv, and mvci , at this rate i dont think we'll ever see another powerstone or rival schools

Back
Top Bottom