STREET FIGHTER

upload_2018-10-12_19-32-40.png

upload_2018-10-12_19-32-17.png

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2018...ll-be-re-branded-marvel-vs-capcom-4/#comments

To be honest, if it doesn't feel like MvC3, I can't see myself playing for too long.

I’ll believe it when I see a trailer . Game mechanics make it fun but they dropped the ball big time with everything else .

Same, I loved infinite's gameplay and it's involved into a good place for those who watch the competitive matches.

Still though, for redemption they need to go back to 3v3, bring back the x-men and other popular characters and please for god's sake make the graphics and animation better.

I'm still taking this with a grain of salt but the only shining light is that Capcom is actually maknig money from E-sports i.e the Capcom Pro Tour as been successful for them which is why every other popular fighting game as made their own circuit.

A Marvel circuit will definitely be profitable for them if they make a good all round game.

MVCI’s system was ok but it does need some major changes. Tag needs some cool down time for sure. Special info tag, into gem, into tag, into special ......... everything was safe.

Omg wack *** Rashid won Capcom Cup. No disrespect to Gachikun but Rashid is one of the cheesiest players in the game. Him and Urien should be removed from the roster.

GS to Itazan tho. played out of his mind. Still cant stand SFV. Its entertaining to watch for the worst reasons

It sucks to watch the same top tier characters win tournaments the same ways and that’s what SFV is. CC was disappointing. All the people I wanted to win (Mena, SMUG and Xian) lost. Abigail in a final, SMH. I love Itazan but I can’t stand that character. Then to top it all off, Kage (ewww) and no other character announcement for season 4. This was terrible.

It sucks to watch the same top tier characters win tournaments the same ways and that’s what SFV is. CC was disappointing. All the people I wanted to win (Mena, SMUG and Xian) lost. Abigail in a final, SMH. I love Itazan but I can’t stand that character. Then to top it all off, Kage (ewww) and no other character announcement for season 4. This was terrible.

The only thing that is supposedly written in stone is violent Ken. I hope they get rid of that run cancel v trigger that B.S is hard to confirm off of.

Last edited:
The only thing that is supposedly written in stone is violent Ken. I hope they get rid of that run cancel v trigger that B.S is hard to confirm off of.
I just want them to give us something solid this season! Where’s DeeJay, Hugo, Dudley and Honda?! What the **** is going on? Even the patch they did wasn’t something that I think was done right. They literally found a way to nerf Birdie again, SMH.

Last edited:
So Kage is basically Ryu's Oni? Looks like he'll play better than Oni did, but I can't say I'm impressed. Violent Ken would've been a cooler reveal. Doesn't matter, I'm still a year or two off from getting this game. I don't even have a PS4.

So it’s Ryu with horns and touches of Akuma.

I don’t care for the overly dramatic fighting game that SF has become. There are flashes of old but still I would rather be playing SF2 Turbo on an arcade cabinet.

I loved Capcom Cup this year. So many good matches
I wanted Itazan to take it all in the end but he did good still.

Most of my guys did well apart from Nemo and Daigo. Disappointed that Nemo didn't pick G against Menat.
Problem X needs a G for the Menat match up too. If he didn't run into Justin he could have gone deeper into the bracket.

Now Kage,
Design wise, I can get why people don't like Kage's looks with the horns and fangs but I guess it's to separate him from Evil Ryu but they look terrible.

EDIT: It's a reference to Japanese Oni demons but it still looks meh.

cropped-400-400-900609.png

Everything else to me is :wow: :wow: :wow:

The Crtitical Arts, The V Triggers especially V Trigger 1.

Tech monsters and pros already make him look fun to use and watch.

QhAknJh.gif

Omg wack *** Rashid won Capcom Cup. No disrespect to Gachikun but Rashid is one of the cheesiest players in the game. Him and Urien should be removed from the roster.

Rashid I get but Urien?!
He's easily one of the best characters in SF.

SFV is actually the most balanced Street Fighter game ever.
Don't forget Bison won EVO and this tournament had a Zeku in top 8.
No Cammy, Guile or Akuma made it to top 8.

I'm not an Abigail fan as well but you have to love the fear he puts into people and it makes some player match ups fun to watch because of the adjustments you need to make.
Someone like Xian is almost free to a good grappler and I've never seen one deal out damage like Abigail and this is with him being nerfed from release.

That being said, they can still improvea lot more and a brief look at the patch notes seems to be on the right path but knowing Capcom, some will still suffer.
Menat and Abigail's V triggers from my brief reading have been increased to 3, thank God.

I just want them to give us something solid this season! Where’s DeeJay, Hugo, Dudley and Honda?! What the **** is going on? Even the patch they did wasn’t something that I think was done right. They literally found a way to nerf Birdie again, SMH.

Not everyone will get their favorites.
I want Gouken, Gen, Fei Long and Rolento but they are like bottom bottom tier of returning characters you'll see so I don't hold out any hope.

Let's see what their plan is for season 4.

Last edited:
So how is Blanka or Sagat character wise? Anyone playing them well or are those characters not even used at the moment?

Blanka has to take to many risks to get 8n and doesent do alot of damage in my opinion but some people think hes the best of the new season...sagat trash......but dont know after the updates

Reactions: ARK
SFV is NOT the most balanced FG ever lol. Teller 7 had panda win it all and other than that had maybe 2 mirror matches. Cmon now

SFV is not as noob friendly as it started as which is good but there are some obvious low risk high reward or at least solid rewards characters

Wolfgang is the only blanka player doing much dont know who plays sagat
Don’t think anyone did that got far. Had some players drop him becuase it’s too hard to keep up “perfect” play and win. Might as well use camMy and win with 3-4 solid hits

Back
Top Bottom