STREET FIGHTER

<^this is why i only post the brackets on pg 1 now.
ohwell.gif

I beat KillItWithFire in a 2-0 sweep both were Juri (me) vs. Ibuki (him)

^dope.

you're playing tetsujin23. his PSN is jaydean03. you guys need to hit each other up to figure out a time to play.

why did i just find this thread sooo late? I would have been down to get in on this tournament, I need to stop taking breaks from NT like this,
smh.gif

^leave your GT/PSN ID and your location. i can throw you on a reserve list and you can get it in on the next one. trying to do these at least once a month.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

m4rioL - when do you want to play?
will you be on tonight? midnight for sure but tell me a time after 9 and I'll be on

^i'll be on for the next half hour or so.
Originally Posted by J Steezzz

laugh.gif
Yo jay you updated the 360 bracket, but not ours? whats up? no love for ps3?
laugh.gif
360>PS3

anyways, blame yuku for that. i'll fix it again right now.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^i'll be on for the next half hour or so.
Originally Posted by J Steezzz

laugh.gif
Yo jay you updated the 360 bracket, but not ours? whats up? no love for ps3?
laugh.gif
360>PS3

anyways, blame yuku for that. i'll fix it again right now.
ready to go man

still waiting on my opponents to get their first round match done so i can play my second round 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

this is takin way too long[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
smh.gif

^maybe one of you PS3 folks could PM them on here, or message them over PSN to remind them.

i'll change the title again but if that doesn't work, then we'll have to figure something else out. we could just advance you on, or try to find two other reserves, or wait. it's up to you guys, i just post the brackets.
laugh.gif

Hey Jae Oh just letting you know that I figured out the lag was all me.Ever since I started playing Starcraft 2 my internet has been sucked out of the 360, I can't play anything if i tried.

just telling you because if we try to play again and the same +#%* happens like last time I might call in the towel, don't trip about me

plus, I'm scared of you
laugh.gif

^ you guys play?

Hey Jae Oh just letting you know that I figured out the lag was all me.Ever since I started playing Starcraft 2 my internet has been sucked out of the 360, I can't play anything if i tried.

just telling you because if we try to play again and the same +#%* happens like last time I might call in the towel, don't trip about me

plus, I'm scared of you
haha. don't trip. we'll try it again. if it doesn't work out this time, and you decide on throwing in the towel, we can get a sub (daaznfella?) to take your spot. we'll figure something fair out.

^nah- it's cool. it's actually me that's holding up the 360 tournament
laugh.gif
.  also, happy birthday.

m4rioL - you gonna be on tonight?

F it, I'm calling it in Jae,
mad.gif
my internet got me pissed , ima rework/reinstall or whatever it takes so I can play my xbox again.

official withdrawal. oh well.

Back
Top Bottom