STREET FIGHTER

yo, viscant is a fool for that. :lol:

Lol aw man we gotta get a NT tournament going one day

the NT tourneys back in vanilla and super days were off the hook.

You guys should post when you got lobbies going on 360, I'll join up if I catch the post in time.

I perfected headbutt into ultra with Balrog years ago. My rog, honda, and Sakura were :nthat:

I used to be able to FADC flash kick into sonic hurricane but since I was so stuck on shotos I gave up on charge characters until now

I feel they are so good and would be better if they were motion characters.
Besides regular game mechanics I feel them being charge characters balances them out as well

yo, viscant is a fool for that. :lol:
the NT tourneys back in vanilla and super days were off the hook.

You guys should post when you got lobbies going on 360, I'll join up if I catch the post in time.

When everyone can have some time all in the same day we can start some up, even team battles too

My controller is ****** so I drop combos often, and I can only fadc hard punch moves.

Troy you're not good sthu

I used to be able to FADC flash kick into sonic hurricane but since I was so stuck on shotos I gave up on charge characters until now

I feel they are so good and would be better if they were motion characters.
Besides regular game mechanics I feel them being charge characters balances them out as well

I spent my whole life playing shotos so they come natural to me but I recently really got into charge characters around '07 when SF2 HD Remix dropped. My Dee Jay and Honda had me movin in the tourney scene and I decided to invest in them. It paid off big time when SF4 dropped because charge characters were so hard to fight and especially crossover. In terms of FADC'ing my BnB's were Ryu's dragon punch into Metsu (like everyone else) Sagat's Tiger uppercut into roundhouse into Tiger destruction. Cody's high ruffian kick into final destruction, And ken's hadouken into the guren sempukyaku. Wasn't to heavy into dash canceling cause I played a lot of zoners so it always came down to a game of footsies :smh:

Last edited:
I spent my whole life playing shotos so they come natural to me but I recently really got into charge characters around '07 when SF2 HD Remix dropped. My Dee Jay and Honda had me movin in the tourney scene and I decided to invest in them. It paid off big time when SF4 dropped because charge characters were so hard to fight and especially crossover. In terms of FADC'ing my BnB's were Ryu's dragon punch into Metsu (like everyone else) Sagat's Tiger uppercut into roundhouse into Tiger destruction. Cody's high ruffian kick into final destruction, And ken's hadouken into the guren sempukyaku. Wasn't to heavy into dash canceling cause I played a lot of zoners so it always came down to a game of footsies :smh:

I've been playing sagat for a few weeks now man it's hard to play him at a high level, maybe because I don't really care for zoning but I can barely connect TU fadc into roundhouse
Im in the process of trying to find a new main

^ Also from lurking avengers thread, you must be using spidaman in your mahvel team, lamekilla? :O

I've been playing sagat for a few weeks now man it's hard to play him at a high level, maybe because I don't really care for zoning but I can barely connect TU fadc into roundhouse
Im in the process of trying to find a new main
I was in this akward stage for the last month.
Gouken was the first character I learned a "combo" with (ex palm into tatsu :lol:). I'd been playing Oni for 3 weeks, but since I can't FADC on my controller, I decided to put him on hold until I get a new one.
So I played Gouken for 1 game, got a perfect and a really good win from straight fireballs in round 2.
My fireball game with Gouken is extremely good, so I just started using him.
He's :smokin

I was in this akward stage for the last month.
Gouken was the first character I learned a "combo" with (ex palm into tatsu :lol:). I'd been playing Oni for 3 weeks, but since I can't FADC on my controller, I decided to put him on hold until I get a new one.
So I played Gouken for 1 game, got a perfect and a really good win from straight fireballs in round 2.
My fireball game with Gouken is extremely good, so I just started using him.
He's :smokin

Gouken is nice great zoner but without meter his wake-up game is terrible, and if someone blocks a tatsu....your gonna eat a lvl 3 focus into a combo

Oni is nice man but just make the focus attack one button that's what I did but I think ima learn to just use the default mapping.... not having a HK makes me use EX too much

Last edited:
Gouken is nice great zoner but without meter his wake-up game is terrible, and if someone blocks a tatsu....your gonna eat a lvl 3 focus into a combo

Oni is nice man but just make the focus attack one button that's what I did but I think ima learn to just use the default mapping.... not having a HK makes me use EX too much
Tell me how to do this
Every setup I try for 1 button ex gets rid of another important button

Tell me how to do this
Every setup I try for 1 button ex gets rid of another important button

It depends on how you play honestly, and who you play with... since your using gouken I'd take out one of the triple punches or kicks and Just use 2 buttons for EX and click 3 for ultra

Example I had X=lk A=mk RT=HK

Last edited:
Been playing sf4 since the 08 and still don't know how to option select.. :lol: I use to main Rog but lost to valle
in 09 evo and got feed up and switched to honda. But know learning decapre all this option select stuff I have
to learn. smh.. Actually I don't even know how to delay wake-up I use hold down 2 buttons on a soft knockdown
and prey it works.

Been playing sf4 since the 08 and still don't know how to option select.. :lol: I use to main Rog but lost to valle
in 09 evo and got feed up and switched to honda. But know learning decapre all this option select stuff I have
to learn. smh.. Actually I don't even know how to delay wake-up I use hold down 2 buttons on a soft knockdown
and prey it works.
Fought Hunted Chimera with Balrog once, almost won, but he got me with a chicken wing ex uppercut :smh:

I've been playing since 10

But didn't start really taking it seriously and actually practicing until last year

As far as OS goes....kinda like frame traps just depends on what your opponent is doing.

Being a Bison main I try to establish pressure and the life lead and let them kill themselves with frustration

I know I can wait for this Omega edition bison finally gets an overhead :smokin

^you do suck. womp.

anyone trying to get a lobby going tonight? I'll be on for the next hour or two.

jonatronics is my gamertag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom