STREET FIGHTER

When are we getting Sagat?

If the leaks are true, and I find that a surprising number of them turn out to be these days, then we will get him in season 3/Super Street Fighter V, along with Sakura, Oro, Q, Necro and C. Viper.

Speaking of Super Street Fighter V, check out the license plate behind Alex in Capcom's new official shot for the upcoming Alex retro costume:

rlUAdVW.jpg

For those who didn't watch EVO, do yourself a favour and watch the SFV top 8 or at least the grand finals.
Ultimate Marvel 3 was great too. No repeat winner at all. What a send off.

If the leaks are true, and I find that a surprising number of them turn out to be these days, then we will get him in season 3/Super Street Fighter V, along with Sakura, Oro, Q, Necro and C. Viper.

Speaking of Super Street Fighter V, check out the license plate behind Alex in Capcom's new official shot for the upcoming Alex retro costume:

rlUAdVW.jpg

Apparently, Only Sagat and Sakura are coming now. None of the rest.

Abigail looks ehhhh idk I get a Jack vibe from him
Character scaling looks massive wonder how he plays against shotos.
Could be easily zoned out, and id imagine a crazy hitbox for him as well

I saw last night that Tokido took it.

I was expecting Infiltration to win it.

He, nor Daigo, didn't even make it far and were eliminated early.

I was looking for their names on srk results and didn't see anything.

Infiltration has been nowhere this year really.
Daigo made it far but he was far from favourite to take it. Punk was the favourite but just wasn't to be.

Only 18 though.

I'm surprised that Itabashi (sp) Zangief made it that far.

There is this cat I keep seeing popping up on my youtube feeds and I started looking at him and he's pretty nasty.

He's like the number one "online" player I think and he plays Balrog I think his name is Kawate or something.

Not sure if being nice online translates well over LAN, but he beat some pretty top level players. I surprised he wasn't there or if he was didn't rank higher.

Infiltration has been nowhere this year really.
Daigo made it far but he was far from favourite to take it. Punk was the favourite but just wasn't to be.

Only 18 though.

Oh I thought Infiltration was the favorite going in because he was beasting with his Nash. Never heard of Punk though.

I thought Daigo got eliminated early, guess I was wrong.

Punk is still probably the best at the moment. He's won about $200K this year in prize money.
Infiltration is back to Nash after dropping him from the nerfs he got in season 2. He's still a good character though.

I'm surprised that Itabashi (sp) Zangief made it that far.

There is this cat I keep seeing popping up on my youtube feeds and I started looking at him and he's pretty nasty.

He's like the number one "online" player I think and he plays Balrog I think his name is Kawate or something.

Not sure if being nice online translates well over LAN, but he beat some pretty top level players. I surprised he wasn't there or if he was didn't rank higher.

Online defintely translates. Once of the Japanese dudes in Top 8 was someone who I've never seen before but is the number 1 ranked Rashid.

:D :D :D

If you read Justin Wong's Player's Tribune article and what he said about Tokido, and then watch Tokido's Grand Finals match against Punk, you can see exactly what Justin meant.

The dudes name is Iwate that I was talking about that has the number one Balrog and overall is ranked #1 in the world online and has had it now for a few weeks.

He's nasty as hell with Balrog and when I was looking looks like he beat almost all the top players too... on youtube at least.

Yea Japan has a lot of killers who can't leave the country but that's all going to be taken care of soon.

I have to say its pretty cool to have played the original Street Fighter 2 at the arcades, then play Champion Edition, Turbo, Super, etc. to then see years later people still playing SF.

EVO was pretty fun to watch. Zangief vs Akuma was my favorite matchup. Punk got washed hard.
Akuma is king.

Yea, good to see Tokido's hard work vindicated.
Infiltration didn't think Akuma was good but here we are.

Also none of the so called problem characters like Balrog, Laura or Urien made it into top 8.

Got back from Vegas last night and I wish Evo was a week long. I was front row for Marvel and SFV and I honestly didn't believe it would top last year but holy ****. SFV's top 8 made me happy that not only Akuma was in (and won despite me still not believe Akuma is as good as everyone says he is), but, FChamp's Sim and almost every other character that we would never have thought would make it that far.

I'm upset that Punk didn't win but it is what it is. He was the only one on stage that wasn't smiling and I respect that. Hopefully he stays hungry.

Also upset that I didn't stay for bar fights or any of the salty suits. I went back to my room to try and rest up and ended up passing out. Smh.

Added it to E3 as one thing I need to go to at least once.

Punk is young so he got time. I was happy Tokido won after all these years.

Also everyone in top 8 had a different character and Punk also used Nash so 9 in total

Back
Top Bottom