Strong Island Stand up

Where do you guys cop out on the island. Smithaven is the spot but its a grind. Other than that I usually just treck into the city.

I moved to PA 3 months ago, I come back to SI sometimes to camp out for LS with my friends. We used to always be in front of the Staten Island mall right after school on Friday for an LS release. First 5 in line :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM KING KOOPAFOR SALE: JORDAN ELEPHANT PRINT TEE SIZE LARGE!MY COLLECTION POST!

westbury in the house :pimp:
pimp.gif
<-Bunny Is Dead Serious. Are You?...Tambm, seu vagina prova como pelotas do coelho! o shh... no diz ningum!!!AIM: theallure516

West Bab here...I hit up Special Sauce and stores in the mall usually...one of my boys works at Sauce and another works at City Source...i order alot of my stuff online now though because I'm up at school in Boston...Footaction at Roosevelt has an LS account I think, so you guys might wanna hit that up...and there's a sneaker boutique called Sneaker Bistro in Patchogue also that i might hit up soon
reppin LI 'til I die​

I Wear What I Buy​

sneaker bistro sucks, they jack up the prpices and the guys are asses, Renarts in Commack is the best store i've seen on Long Island, retail prices and limited stuff

<<Brentwood/CI here.

My ex is from West Babylon..I won't be surprised if you know here lmao.

Theres another guy on here from WB..Colorway.

LIs with LI

What up Dom and Chris?

Most people already stated alreayd.

But Sauce is def. one of the best spots for SBs on the island if you get there in time.

If you are looking for other relaease with JB and Nike you can go to Snakers and Jeans in Hicksville. They have a pretty wide selection and they usually negoiate. Also they have a nice varity of fitteds too.
I Got The Grey Poupon, You Been Warned
Cause All Beef Return Well Done Filet Mignon

Hey I'm visiting Long Island right when the OL/NL pack drops and I'm going to be in the East meadow area, I wanted to know if stores open early on release day over there or do they open at regular time (10 am)? (specifically the malls there like roosevelt, green acres, and sunrise mall) thx
WANTED: Playoff XII VNDS-DS size 10.5-11.5

ive copped almost all my jays from smithaven- and ^^^ wen i went there for the fire red v's they let us in early- idk bout roosevelt, but have fun cuz roosevelts always PACKED OUT
"you scream im lazy u must be crazy, you thought i was a donut you tried to glaze me"

Usually alot of people do go to Roosevelt.

I think I have only been to Smithaven once in my life. What store in that mall sells Jays? Champs or FootLocker?
I Got The Grey Poupon, You Been Warned
Cause All Beef Return Well Done Filet Mignon

so do all of you guys go to roosevelt mall to cop your jordans because I can't seem to find any other store close to the east meadow area that sells limited jordans on release date for retail or near retail.

Quote:
What store in that mall sells Jays? Champs or FootLocker?
:smh:
smh.gif
- but it does have footaction, foot locker, and athletes foot- but footaction gets all the jays while the others jus get gr's
"you scream im lazy u must be crazy, you thought i was a donut you tried to glaze me"

Back
Top Bottom