Student Bullied Over Wal Mart Shoes

A Gwinnett County high school student is assaulted in her high school locker room and the entire act was caught on video.
The victim, 14, in the video was sitting on a bench inside Archer High School when she was punched by another student, 15. In the video, you can hear the girl who is standing ask the victim if she thinks she could beat her up. The victim responds by saying "I don't know, I wouldn't want to."
You can also hear the person who is recording the video make fun of the victim's shoes, calling them Walmart shoes. She even zooms the camera into her shoes in order to get a better shot.
Moments later, the girl standing punches the victim in the face. The victim screams and is consoled by a group of girls.
A representative from the Gwinnett County School District tells CBS46 they are getting inundated with calls from all over with people reaching out to help the victim, offer to buy her new shoes, and other things to make her feel better.
The student was charged with battery and the victim's eye was injured according to an incident report.

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/36775665...-student-in-face-in-locker-room#ixzz4xkL9NL00

I feel for the kid...

I remembered I wanted the Aquas Jordan’s 8’s, and my folks couldn’t afford them. They got me he Payless joints. Looks just like them. I didn’t know it were the off brands one.

I was so proud of them, until I had to walk in the gymnasium. We didn’t have home rooms back in middle school. I walked in thinking I was doing it...One of my friend’s was like, oh snap he got the Jordan’s...

Until I walked closer, man I got talked/laughed at so badly..but not bullied.

Took them shoes and hid them in the gym locker and put on my gym shoes. Eventually threw them away :lol:

Kids can be cruel but it’s a part of life. Build character in some of us. That moment motivated me to be great and to never allow my child to experience that.

The way these kids bullied each other, I would have to kill one of them.

The whole social structure in high school is so stupid. Dumb kids will beat up other kids for any reason.

pretty sure this issue is what kanye was talking about on ellen.

I remember back in 4th grade I had on some brand new sketchers my mom bought me from nordstrom... i thought i was the man until some kids started talking about jordans.

i was embarrassed.

Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 8.48.25 PM.png
She should just reinvent herself as an Art Student

I remember one of my boys just copped the flight posites when they first came out and he was feeling himself. He felt the need to bully another buddies little bro because he had some payless joints on. He asked him "yo little bro whats wrong with your shoes?" he responded in anger "What wrong with your face?!!!! :wow:

The whole school bus responded with the

wrestling-kid-impressed-gifs-of-wrestling-fans-being-wrestling-fans.gif

I was in tears

Just like Pieces were made for chains, yeah.

we're on NT b....

shoes been status symbols since at least da late 70's :lol:

you already know how Highschool kids roll when it comes to da kicks...not saying its right, but it is what it is.

ol' girl with da hoodie should've cut *** on that variant lakers shirt cutting off that muffin tops circulation.

Last edited:
I feel for the kid...

I remembered I wanted the Aquas Jordan’s 8’s, and my folks couldn’t afford them. They got me he Payless joints. Looks just like them. I didn’t know it were the off brands one.

I was so proud of them, until I had to walk in the gymnasium. We didn’t have home rooms back in middle school. I walked in thinking I was doing it...One of my friend’s was like, oh snap he got the Jordan’s...

Until I walked closer, man I got talked/laughed at so badly..but not bullied.

Took them shoes and hid them in the gym locker and put on my gym shoes. Eventually threw them away :lol:

Kids can be cruel but it’s a part of life. Build character in some of us. That moment motivated me to be great and to never allow my child to experience that.

The way these kids bullied each other, I would have to kill one of them.

:lol: man i cant tell you how many fights i got in as a kid cuz of my shoes/clothes. Straight refugee status so you can imagine the **** kids would say. I was fighting pretty much everyday. Mad suspensions smh

Once i was 12/13 and started making a lil money i was able to buy stuff for myself.

Back
Top Bottom