Student Bullied Over Wal Mart Shoes

I remember one of my boys just copped the flight posites when they first came out and he was feeling himself. He felt the need to bully another buddies little bro because he had some payless joints on. He asked him "yo little bro whats wrong with your shoes?" he responded in anger "What wrong with your face?!!!! :wow:

The whole school bus responded with the

wrestling-kid-impressed-gifs-of-wrestling-fans-being-wrestling-fans.gif

I was in tears

Those are the days i remember...crack jokes not heads. anyways when i was in hs fights were broken up and typically handled internally. feel like schools are turning to arrests way too easily nowadays. im talking fights not weapons n ****. times have changes i guess..

why you so surprised? this was da norm in NYC along with metal detectors and random guns and gang brawls in da 80's-90's.

i seen kids get punked for their kicks and walk home barefoot.

Damn.

Was this the Era when being Puerto Rican was cool and all the Dominicans were claiming PR?

pretty sure this issue is what kanye was talking about on ellen.

Lmaooo no its not

this is not a normal situation to get physically assaulted for your shoes in the sense of them being too ugly (not in the sense of someone trying to take your shoes)....this might b the first time i heard of some ****...i feel like she was just a bully and the 'shoe' story comes solely from the camera person roasting her as the bullying took place lol

I mean I get it I truly do but arrest, tax dollars wasted on punishing a kid who is stupid, becuase all kids are essentially stupid. For not knowing any better?

We all did this ****. I got bullied and I did my fair share of bullying but we grew up, grew aware and got to be more mature.

It's the course of adulthood. I think it's a bit of an overreaction.

The jokes and being mean is a problem but is not the arrest able problem. If it stayed at jokes, she'd just be insufferable and free but once you touch somebody you bought your ticket to sit in the back of a cop car. She's not a 5 year old, she's 14. Well aware what she's doing is wrong and she will pay the price.

Now she doesn't need days in jail but she deserves to take that ride downtown and at the very least sit in a cell for 30 mins and get a lil taste.

Went on Gwinnett County schools' website. If I don't get a reply by Thursday evening, I'll just get a gift card to DTLR.

Class of '98, they used to arrest everybody that was involved in a fight. Handcuff you and walk you out through the hallways. :lol:

Hell, I've been expelled/banish from a county for conspiracy of a riot fight in my 11th grade year..

I've always remembered schools in GA have had kids arrested for fighting in school, it prevented me from fighting in school. It wasn't consistent tho. Seen a few people fight and stay in school that same day

I don't know if I've heard about ****** being arrested, but I remember when they implemented 'zero tolerance' in my school.

Basically, fight and you're expelled. Period.

Didn't see too many hands thrown ever since they put that in place. :lol:

The jokes and being mean is a problem but is not the arrest able problem. If it stayed at jokes, she'd just be insufferable and free but once you touch somebody you bought your ticket to sit in the back of a cop car. She's not a 5 year old, she's 14. Well aware what she's doing is wrong and she will pay the price.

Agree with this. It also looked like the first time that girl has ever been assaulted, judging from her reaction after being punched. That adds a level of trauma most people don't consider.

Anyway, I used to get PISSED as an early teen cause my parents would always buy me Payless shoes or clearance rack Nikes/clothes that I only saw homeless people wearing, even though they could clearly afford to buy me decent ones. I used to get clowned on by the rich kids at my high school, and when I complained to my parents, they told me that I could start wearing nice clothes and shoes once I got a job and earned it. I started tutoring after school and transformed from a bum to master hypebeast in a year :lol:

As an adult I understand what they were trying to do, and I really think more parents need to do that instead of just spoiling their worthless little brats. They need to learn how difficult it is to earn and afford the luxuries that they feel entitled to. Have them see how hard they have to work to afford their smartphones, phone bills, lunches, and sneakers; they definitely won't be acting superior afterwards

They were arresting kids from my high school back in ‘98 for fighting. :lol:

Nothing new.

Wished I could get info on the kid so I can send her 3-4 pairs of sneakers...

Surprised to hear people at your school got arrested. Kids at my school fought all the time and just got suspended. Never heard of the police being called or any arrests.

Only time I remember someone getting arrested was in middle school when these two chicks fought each other. One dropped a female teacher. Never saw her *** again :smh:

Seeing these things as a 28 yr old man makes me feel kinda guilty for not stepping in when I saw someone getting bullied back when I was in school. Back then it just seemed like regular ish that happens in school so we didnt pay it any mind :smh:

Unfortunately, bullying and harrassment is normal in every high school. I wish I stepped up and cracked or kicked bullies in the face too. I would see kids, especially females get insulted everyday because of the way they looked or how they dressed or just because they weren’t popular. Seeing how high schoolers treat each other made me appreciate college a lot more. People would mind their business and not judge you on stupid stuff.

I've always remembered schools in GA have had kids arrested for fighting in school, it prevented me from fighting in school. It wasn't consistent tho. Seen a few people fight and stay in school that same day

Yeah I got banned here in Ga. Went back to New Orleans and that was the first time
I’ve ever witness it. They’re arresting you at the time of the fight, all parties :lol:

We had this one really hood chick in middle school, chick was strong af she gave a couple dudes that work. She was wildin out one day and was crushing the teacher. Threw a chair at her and all that. They had to arrest her

Lol I remember a freestyle battle in high school ending with a kid getting spat on and his payless shoes ripped off him in cafeteria
I felt bad for the guy

Back
Top Bottom