SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Yesterday was a mediocre filler episode. One of the few ever on this show thus far. Looking forward to a big finale
How did what we just learn filler? May have not been a lot of new things but I wouldn't call it filler.
Not a fan of Louis lying to her.

I know it was hard to tell her the truth, but I'm sure it would of hurt a lot less for her to know that she just got beat out by better candidates. It would motivate her to do even better at her job, and keep working hard.

Now he just made her feel like she deserved it and got screwed. It probably messes with her mind, she probably wont even want to work as hard anymore because she feels like she has no chance. :smh:
I didn't like it either.

Last edited:
I'm calling it now..

Since Rachel is gonna be sticking around, things are gonna heat up between her and Mike again. And he's gonna screw it up somehow and it'll be involving the 5th year snow bunny! :lol:

Not a fan of Louis lying to her.

I know it was hard to tell her the truth, but I'm sure it would of hurt a lot less for her to know that she just got beat out by better candidates. It would motivate her to do even better at her job, and keep working hard.

Now he just made her feel like she deserved it and got screwed. It probably messes with her mind, she probably wont even want to work as hard anymore because she feels like she has no chance. :smh:

I disagree. I think it would've hit Rachel very hard, because of the insults that she has been getting, which have all triggered the fact that she wasn't good enough. I could've seen her simply quitting and finding a new profession.

I'm calling it now..

Since Rachel is gonna be sticking around, things are gonna heat up between her and Mike again. And he's gonna screw it up somehow and it'll be involving the 5th year snow bunny! :lol:
:lol: That'd hurt given the 5th year's words about they just bang the para legals but marry the lawyers. Plus you could look at their conflict as sexual tension and we know Rachel and Mike will probably heat up again given the preview for next week's ep.

I'm calling it now..

I don't know how many times they can recycle that similar kind of storyline. They did it twice already. I know they don't want to jump the shark with the two of them getting together. I'll support any storyline that will have Rachel stripping down to her underwear :evil:. Let her have a damn drunken night with Donna where things get weird between them.

I do find it kind of weird that rachels father couldnt pull some strings or donate some money and get hr into harvard. He is supposed to be a well known named partner of a big firm. There's a difference between being a legacy, and then being a famous legacy

Last edited:
^
He sort of stays out of anything that involves school or her career unless it's criticizing her. He wouldn't do it anyway if she didn't ask and that's something she wouldn't ask. Plus i'm sure there are dozens of other applicants who have alumni parents that are donating a ton of money and the admissions woman that Louis was pounding seemed very professional. The rejection pile even impressed Louis.

I know its just a TV show, but if the rejection pile for a school like Harvard really looks like that then... :wow:

Sheesh. Talk about needing to be a near perfect human being in order to get accepted. Dog eat dog world out here man :smh:

tumblr_mic2vfJWo31qar6tno3_250.gif

:smh:

I know its just a TV show, but if the rejection pile for a school like Harvard really looks like that then... :wow:

Sheesh. Talk about needing to be a near perfect human being in order to get accepted. Dog eat dog world out here man :smh:

At a school like Harvard or Yale I can believe that a reject list could sound like that.

They probably have so many applications from people from all over the world, and they can only take so many.

I'm calling it now..

Since Rachel is gonna be sticking around, things are gonna heat up between her and Mike again. And he's gonna screw it up somehow and it'll be involving the 5th year snow bunny!
laugh.gif
duh. mike's a dumb ***, of course that'll happen.

the "end up with lawyers" line is foreshadowing something to that effect.

and for the record rachel's character would have gotten into Harvard.  passing on one of the top paralegals from the best firm in NY who got a 170+ LSAT and whose dad is a world famous attorney and an alum????
laugh.gif

not to mention she's an applicant who got a glowing recommendation from her employers AND who murdered the interview?

The Harvard **** riding in this show gets to be too much sometimes. "We only hire from Harvard." Okkkkkkk...

Last edited:
I'm calling it now..

duh. mike's a dumb ***, of course that'll happen.

the "end up with lawyers" line is foreshadowing something to that effect.

and for the record rachel's character would have gotten into Harvard.  passing on one of the top paralegals from the best firm in NY who got a 170+ LSAT and whose dad is a world famous attorney and an alum???? :lol:

not to mention she's an applicant who got a glowing recommendation from her employers AND who murdered the interview?

The Harvard **** riding in this show gets to be too much sometimes. "We only hire from Harvard." Okkkkkkk...

lol that's what I thought. There's no way that woman wouldn't get accepted to Harvard.

I agree the Harvard ridin is a bit too much. Especially since according to http://www.usnews.com/education/bes...aw-schools/slideshows/best-law-schools-2013/9

Harvard is the #3 top Law School in 2013 (2012, they were #2) and Yale has been #1 for 2012, and 2013

Rachel def would have gotten into Harvard.
Glad she didn't though :lol: , would be seeing less of her. She really wouldn't be a part of the show anymore :smh:

Glad she didn't though :lol: , would be seeing less of her. She really wouldn't be a part of the show anymore :smh:

Yup Glad she got rejected too :lol: I really hate these breaks the show does though after next week we have to wait till summer for new episodes :smh:

Yup Glad she got rejected too :lol: I really hate these breaks the show does though after next week we have to wait till summer for new episodes :smh:
That's the new next season. That usually happens. Suits has always season premiered in the summer.

i brought this up to a friend and he had no idea what i was talking about so i figured some of you might not remember either:

B4AB832B-5181-4699-A90F-5EDEC07CCDE1.jpg

Remember when he was "the American client"?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom