SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

@LiCeNseD To BaLL
-- predictions on what'll happen in these last 2 episodes?

Rachel realizes shes actually fallen in love with the innocent man she is trying to save from Death Row.
Rachel tells Mike about these feelings and Mike immediately regrets leaving prison.

Mike cant find a job that makes him feel good. He isnt being taken serious as a candidate at any firm or bank because hes a convict, his reputation as a fraud has spread throughout the entire city/state of NY and he feels like an embarrassment. He begins to question whether or not he should do something illegal again and go back to prison, as he was feeling more at home there...especially now that Rachel is in love with another prisoner.

Harvey yells gawddamnit.

Jessica realizes shes given up her whole entire 40 years on earth to a firm thats an embarrassment and has no hope, and begins questioning whether or not she should sell the firm. The SEC dude comes in trying to swoop the firm, or at least take over it.

Harvey punches him, but they make up again.

Luis gets super sprung now that he knows his girl turned down the marriage proposel, but for some reason she isnt able to let go of it and is questioning whether or not she made the right decision. She starts losing interest in Luis after realizing how much of a pathetic simp he is, tell shim he is not acting like the powerful harvard grad she thought he would be. Luis goes mud bathing again.

Donna continues to name drop Mitchell a ghost boyfriend who no one knows about and the viewer never sees, but apparantly is man enough to get her to be in love with him when she doesnt give anyone a chance... (right.)

She begins to show her feelings for Harvey again. Harvey this time strongly considers giving everything up for a life with Donna.

Gallo's boys see Mike at the local bagel shop and intimidate him with a bagel knife and tell him he better watch his back because in 5 years Gallo will find him.
Mike purposely stalks Gallos boys in an alley at night and taunts them into attacking him, once again having a low-definition camera hiding in a trash bin in the alley to hopefully catch them in the act so they can be arrested, risking his life again just to hopefully get someone charged.

The police notice Mikes talents at taunting criminals and recording them attempting murder, and want to hire him as a private investigator/instigator to get criminals on camera committing acts. Rachel tells him to follow his heart and do what makes him happy.

Harvey is seen boxing again, and questions whether or not he should go back to his psychiatrist. ALl this mike and firm drama has brought back all of his emo thoughts.

Harvey yells gawddamnit.

Donna does something impossible again, probably booking a 1 hour flight to paris for Luis even though aviation hasnt made 1 hour flights to europe possible yet.

The last scene before the break is luis arriving to JFK airport to go to paris with his woman, but seeing her get on the plane with her other man.
He begins to tear up.

Cut.
Find out what happens on Suits in January.

Last edited:
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I just started watching this show about two-three weeks ago. I don't know why I didn't watch this show sooner. That rat faced Louis Litt is such an emotional roller coaster. One minute I'm feeling bad for his ***, the next I want to slap him in the face.

Last edited:
Mike's fiance gotta be one the weakest chicks on her show (my girl watches it). Rachel way more fire than her!

Boooooo fine *** Jessica leaving the firm or show is WEAK!

Now they probably gonna merge with Zane so he can be the black person in charge :lol:

Zane-Spector-Litt

Last edited:
Can't lie, I liked that finale. Actually looking forward to the Winter szn, Mike back as a consultant too. Really hope Jessica is not leaving

This could've been the show finale and i wouldve been fine. Is there really still 1.5 seasons left? 

laugh.gif
 @ hiring Mike as a consultant. That should've been the move to begin with.

mean.gif
 @ Louis more than willing to raise another man's seed. Timeline of the season can't be more than a few months and he putting a ring on her just like that? Baby dad finna come through next season to get at the guts

Shoutout to Jessica for chasing that D

Last edited:
Can't lie, I liked that finale. Actually looking forward to the Winter szn, Mike back as a consultant too. Really hope Jessica is not leaving
You know after the 3rd or 4th close call or when he quit and got another job then came back it would've been the simple solution to make him a consultant with drawing a lot of attention.

Nah, had to recommit to the lie.

Oh yeah Ls on top of Ls for Louis :lol:

Its not funny anymore.

Writers think it's "noble" of him and is great "character development."
Perhaps for a character that hasn't been a simp and loser for so many seasons.

Last edited:
:lol: They completely ruined Louis' character

Where's that guy? He was one of the GOAT lawyers like Harvey, now he's just spending his summers simping :smh:

Back
Top Bottom