SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

i dont see how louis can vote for hardman as he clearly promoted him for his vote with the meeting only days away. even after hardman admitted to trying to set him up on his escrow scandal. if louis has any self respect he'll vote for jessica and i cant believe there are no policies against allowing a managing partner to be entitled to promoting someone to senior partner when they JUST returned to the firm. :x
ridiculous.

its in the bylaws. They each have a right to do it every year. Jessica wrote them, and Hardman is just that smart as to know when to use it. Also, Hardman was still a managing partner for the last five years technically( Jessica and harvey pretty much blackmailed him out of the firm), he just wasnt in the office. he couldve made new people partners all along

as for the louis vote, nobody reall has been nice to him. Jessica refused to make him a senior partner, and Hadman tried to screw him over 5 years ago. Say what you will, but Hardman is a convincing guy. He may be bad, but boy can he make you kinda want to believe him

Last edited:
meh, jessica wasnt that bad on louis. sure he might have been ranked as a second priority compared to Harvey but she still cared.
hartman flat out didn't care about him. he could of ended his career & got him thrown in prison without breaking a sweat.
once hartman gets his vote he'll just throw him in the trash & keep it moving.
tumblr_m8vy2ikMlg1qesop1o1_500.gif

tumblr_m8vy2ikMlg1qesop1o3_500.gif

:wow:

This man knows.

meh, jessica wasnt that bad on louis. sure he might have been ranked as a second priority compared to Harvey but she still cared.
hartman flat out didn't care about him. he could of ended his career & got him thrown in prison without breaking a sweat.
once hartman gets his vote he'll just throw him in the trash & keep it moving.
tumblr_m8vy2ikMlg1qesop1o1_500.gif

tumblr_m8vy2ikMlg1qesop1o3_500.gif

:wow:

but it looks like Mike is getting another love interest in the finale. So no rachel/mike for awhile

its in the bylaws. They each have a right to do it every year. Jessica wrote them, and Hardman is just that smart as to know when to use it. Also, Hardman was still a managing partner for the last five years technically( Jessica and harvey pretty much blackmailed him out of the firm), he just wasnt in the office. he couldve made new people partners all along
as for the louis vote, nobody reall has been nice to him. Jessica refused to make him a senior partner, and Hadman tried to screw him over 5 years ago. Say what you will, but Hardman is a convincing guy. He may be bad, but boy can he make you kinda want to believe him

dude i know its in the bylaws. im saying that jessica should have included something in the bylaws about being in office for a minimum of xx months until they have the authority to do it. a probationary period if u will. cause Hardman LITERALLY JUST came back to the firm and pulling all of this nonsense :smh:

and FYI Hardman was NOT with the firm "technically"

if u watched the episode, harvey forced him to RESIGN :nerd:

but it looks like Mike is getting another love interest in the finale. So no rachel/mike for awhile
The kiss in the preview for next episode is Rachel. What other interest are you talking about?
He about to get the yambs because his grandma died

dude i know its in the bylaws. im saying that jessica should have included something in the bylaws about being in office for a minimum of xx months until they have the authority to do it. a probationary period if u will. cause Hardman LITERALLY JUST came back to the firm and pulling all of this nonsense :smh:
and FYI Hardman was NOT with the firm "technically"
if u watched the episode, harvey forced him to RESIGN :nerd:
hardman is a nominal partner, meaning there was nothing legally stopping him from coming back. What stopped him was the blackmail with his wife. He resigned under the pretense of taking care of his wife, but his name is still on the door of the firm. if at any time he wanted over the last five years he couldve said," screw my wife, Im coming back" and he couldve and tried to do his coup then, but he waited for the perfect time

The kiss in the preview for next episode is Rachel. What other interest are you talking about?
He about to get the yambs because his grandma died

as for this, I got it off a ep synopsis
"Elisabeth Hower will appear in the August 23 summer finale "High Noon" as Mike's childhood friend and new love interest, Tess"
Hower, who will be featured in a multi-episode arc, will make her debut in Suits's midseason finale on August (more)

Last edited:
hardman is a nominal partner, meaning there was nothing legally stopping him from coming back. What stopped him was the blackmail with his wife. He resigned under the pretense of taking care of his wife, but his name is still on the door of the firm. if at any time he wanted over the last five years he couldve said," screw my wife, Im coming back" and he couldve and tried to do his coup then, but he waited for the perfect time
as for this, I got it off a ep synopsis
"Elisabeth Hower will appear in the August 23 summer finale "High Noon" as Mike's childhood friend and new love interest, Tess"
Hower, who will be featured in a multi-episode arc, will make her debut in Suits's midseason finale on August (more)

i suggest you watch the older episodes. his office was taken over by jessica. hence the construction work for hardman's office upon his return

i suggest you watch the older episodes. his office was taken over by jessica. hence the construction work for hardman's office upon his return

yes, she became managing partner, nobody is denying that, but as I said, he stepped down from the firm. he wasnt fired, and his name is still associated with said firm, so he is able to return anytime he wants, as he did this season with the title of founding partner. And in the firms bylaws, founding partners have power.

Last edited:
I don't know what's worse...Louis and his insecurities or Harvey and his immense pride.

Louis and it's not even close. Yea Jessica gives him a hard time but so does virtually EVERYONE else :lol: even his parents. And it's all warranted. Dude is a beast with the numbers but outside of that he's a Leper. Hartman treated him badly when he ran things and Jessica won't promote him yet he doesn't quit all because of Harvey basically how can you hate/envy and love another man so much :x

Jenny can come back if Louis smashes Rachel :lol: :x

That whole ritual thing with Harvey and Donna is never going to be explained or shown. In show it's just for good luck. It's just a gag thing the writers threw in there to show their closeness.

Another great ep last night.

That whole ritual thing with Harvey and Donna is never going to be explained or shown. In show it's just for good luck. It's just a gag thing the writers threw in there to show their closeness.

yea it'll give the writers a chance to give us more insight on their history together in future episodes. back when harvey and donna were getting it in :smokin

yea it'll give the writers a chance to give us more insight on their history together in future episodes. back when harvey and donna were getting it in :smokin

Word to that other time Harvey went over to Donnas place.

Will be posting my thoughts once I catch the replay On Demand. Rare week where I didn't catch the initial (original) viewing on Thursday night.

^ wildly unrealistic though...  that whole play mike and harvey pulled with the baseball player would have had them disbarred and investigated with the quickness.  they wouldn't have even had a chance to out the source.

Watched the replay of the most recent episode just now. Show is appreciated regardless, but couple points that lack any realism (since Nako mentioned it).

- Rachel testing 172 on the difficult LSAT after evidently scoring below 160 in previous attempts.
- Mike buying his grandmother a new apartment in Manhattan after months at Pearson Hardman, and only one major bonus from Harvey.
- The baseball player (Solis) forced into a deal that requires retiring to preserve his image. I don't think any ball player is sacrificing their career and livelihood because of what a media member says or reports.

Just nitpicking though. Losing grandma was the writers' and producers' way of bringing back Mike and Rachel, closer this time. Starting with the apartment hunting, culminating in the office kiss before they make us (viewers) wait until the last six episodes end of 2012.

Also, I will say I felt it was a bit cheap the way they did Mike's grandma dying and how similar it was to when Harvey's dad died.

sigh, Mike and Harvey :smh: :lol:

H-Look at this, you brought an apartment in manhattan :D
M-I bought it for her.
H-Oh :stoneface:

Also, I called this little plot twist weeks ago. Hardman planted it

Last edited:
Mike stays messin up. Hes just way to eager to get yams, he keeps missing rachel. Did it with jenny, and now this married chick

Completely agree! I just found this thread, didn't know it existed prior to today. The episode today was great but I honestly didn't like the ending with Mike, Tess and Rachel. Mike stays screwing up a great thing...like dude really Tess over Rachel, really?! I just thought they could have really done without this new character Tess, out of nowhere and honestly it's the only part bothering me about this episode.

The series is awesome, and this episode was great. I was hoping it was already on TWC On Demand, I thought this episode had a bit of everything and thought it was great how they got rid of Hardman. January is too damn long away. I will say that the foreshadowing about Harvey going after Jessica should be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom