Summer 13

If this is legit, and blk chromes are dropping too I don't think we're getting Aquas :smh: unless they drop 4 pairs in one year. I doubt they would.

Forget all those shoes. Give me the Carmine 6s and Columbia 11s and I'm out for good.

Does this mean Aquas on Black Friday 2013 :nerd:

If this is legit, and blk chromes are dropping too I don't think we're getting Aquas :smh: unless they drop 4 pairs in one year. I doubt they would.

How many pairs of IV's will they released this year :stoneface:

Last edited:
Does this mean Aquas on Black Friday 2013 :nerd:
How many pairs of IV's will they released this year :stoneface:
I would disagree, the reason why they dropped so many 4's is because it was the 23rd anniversary of the 4's and they got the special box treatment like the 3's did last year. What I would say is that we got 3 12's so maybe they'd follow the 12 pattern and we'd only get 3 8's but only JB knows....

Nothing excites me other than that new VIII colorway.  My Playoffs and Aquas are still in tip top shape.  Got rid of the Bugs Bunny's so there's no real reason to get them again. For everyone else's sake I hope they don't nubuck the Black based VIII's.
Forget all those shoes. Give me the Carmine 6s and Columbia 11s Hare 7s and I'm out for good.
Amen.
Carmines & Hares are the only shoes at this point that I'm looking forward to outside of the Royal I's, Grape V's (if they don't have a tinted blue sole and crappy leather), and Black Toe XIII's.

I'm betting they'll save those for 2014 & 2015 respectively which will make both years pretty cut and dry for me. One and done unless I can find them at a decent price before then.

I'm feeling like the Aqua's are going to be next year's Black Friday release...please correct me if there's already something in the works...

still got my 03 wht/red and retro playoffs in great shape stored in my garage.. I haven't wore them in ages. So passing

Curious to see how that Suns cw turns out
nerd.gif
Phx colored 8s?

So disrespectful to Sir Charles.
laugh.gif

man. STILL no red pull tab on the 8s. breaks my heart. I passed in 07 because i hated the black pull tab and midsole changes. smfh.

man. STILL no red pull tab on the 8s. breaks my heart. I passed in 07 because i hated the black pull tab and midsole changes. smfh.

ME TOOO..LOL... i was so pissed how they jacked them up .... stil have my 8s from 01 sitting on there asking me when im going to rock em.. even the cdp 8s did that show NO JUSTICE...

I guess people missed out on the 07 releases. :lol: I'll stock up on some more 8's, they're one of the most comfortable and sturdy sneakers of the retro line yet.

Back
Top Bottom